A Letter To Kid Cudi

A Letter To Kid Cudi

Our Man On The Moon

54
A Letter To Kid Cudi
www.trapnstuff.com

Almost every millennial has listened to Kid Cudi at some point in their life. Whether it was at a party or alone in their room, they've listened to him. His lyrics have a way of being relevant to at least one situation in everyone's life, and because of that he is legendary.

Scott Mescudi, aka Kid Cudi, is a rapper from Cleavland that changed my life. I first started listening to his music when I was a freshman in high school and I loved it. It was more of a popularity thing to be listening to that kind of music back then, but the more I listened the more I understood what he was saying. Throughout most of my time in high school I was depressed. Listening to Kid Cudi helped me know that I was not the only one going through problems in my life. At the time, I did not know I was depressed, but with help from his lyrics my feelings started to be more clear. Songs like, "Solo Solo" helped me realize that I wasn't the only one who felt alone and not good enough. He was never afraid to hold back his emotions or talk about his problems in a song. He made me feel that it was okay to feel the way I did. I distinctly remember sitting on the balcony while I was on vacation listening to his songs and feeling almost at peace with everything.

However, as I grew up I realized what a problem my depression was and got help. It was a tough process, and still an ongoing battle, but it was worth it. As I mentioned before, Kid Cudi is one of the few rappers who are not afraid to talk about feelings or emotions in his music. It is because of this fact that so many people admire him and his music. For those who do not know, earlier this week Kid Cudi checked into rehab for his continuing mental health problens, among other things. As a fan I could not be more proud of him for checking into rehab. As most people with mental illnesses know, accepting the fact that you have a problem is a huge step. By him checking into rehab it says to me and his other fans that he wants to get better and get back to his career and fans.

During this tough time I just want to tell Kid Cudi thank you. Thank you for being one of the realist people in the industry. There are a lot of people who probably have you to thank as well. You have helped us so much that it only feels right to give you the support you deserve and need. We can not wait for you to get better and get back to a life that you deserve.

Once again this article is for you, Kid Cudi. If it weren't for your music I may not be here to write this article.

Yours Truly,

Ryan Jordan