I Needed a "Happy" Playlist, And You Need One Too

Make a playlist that will have a huge impact on your summer!

21
Everypixel

As we approach the middle of summer, there is one task I completed that changed my life. At the start of summer I decided to make a Spotify playlist called "Let's be Happy Today".I believe that everyone should make a playlist and designate it as a happy one, weather your happy music is upbeat pop or mellow indie. I believe that there are many benefits of having a happy playlist. The following are a couple of benefits of having a designated happy playlist.

You always have something to play in the car

Everyone who has an aux cord or bluetooth in their car knows the struggle of not knowing what to play. There have been many times where I have gotten into my car and played a single song over and over simply because I have no idea what to play next.

It can double even triple and become more than just one playlist

My happy playlist is actually used for more than just one occasion. I listen to it while I am working out as well as when I am getting ready in the morning. The songs put me in an amazing mood and are a great way for me to jump start my day!

It is a great way for you to learn about your music taste

When I was deciding to create the playlist I had no idea what I was going to include. All I know was that the first song was going to be "Better Not" by Louis the Child. After adding that one song, I started listening to more kinds of music as well as being exposed to different types of music from friends. Whenever a song made me feel happy I would just add it to the playlist, the songs are all of a similar genre and I am now able to say one of my favorite types of music is dance/electronic!

Youtube

You have music to share with others

Everyone loves music that makes them happy, I mean that is pretty much why we all listen to music right. To feel good and happy. When you have this playlist you can share these songs with the people around you and vice versa. My best friend Natalie showed me the song "Magic in the Hamptons" by Social House and I loved it so much I added it so my playlist.

It creates good vibes all day, everyday

Imagine listening to music what reminds you of happy times in your life. When you make a playlist you are able to relive those moments through the course of the song. The songs on the playlist are all songs that you enjoy and love.

That's right I have a happy playlist and you should to. It is honesty the best decision I have made this summer, all these songs are going to be my summer songs and since I go to school in Arizona it's going to be my all year songs! Feel free to follow my spotify @manaphouthavong to see my happy playlist titled "Let's be happy today (:".