Letting Go(d)

Letting Go(d)

Stop Trying To Fix You Yourself
1402

I am weak

I am hopeless

I am faithless

I am tired

I am lost

Without you I am alone

But I refuse to acknowledge

your presence in my life

Because I am determined

to fix myself on my own

I am your masterpiece

A machine only you know how to work

You know my words before they are spoken

My thoughts before they are formed

My strengths my weaknesses

My vices and my passions

I cannot escape your love

I cannot escape your grace

Even though it is glaring in my face

Every day you are with me

But I still feel alone

I have tried too long to run from you

But I am done

I cannot handle this life without you

I am giving up

and giving my pain to you

Hold me and make me stronger

Lead me to where I need to be

Because right now I cannot see

I am blinded by own ignorance

I am letting go

and I am letting YOU take hold of my life again.

Cover Image Credit: http://livewellwallawalla.com/2017/03/28/you-cannot-be-replaced/

12 Bible Verses For Faith In Hard Times

Remind yourself that God is always with you.
840906

Lately, I have felt lost at what God wants for my life. Ever since I've come back to UWG everything has been horrible. It seems that I can't catch a break. I'm trying my best to focus on school, work, and extracurricular activities. But it's hard when I'm having issues with my apartment/roommates and knowing my family back home is struggling and needs many prayers. All, I keep thinking is maybe Carrollton isn't where I belong anymore. I've asked God if He can guide me in the right direction. Below, I have found Bible verses that have helped get me through these rough, past couple of weeks.

1. Isaiah 43:2

"When you go through deep waters, I will be with you."

2. Psalm 37:5

"Commit your way to the Lord. Trust in Him, and He will act."

3. Romans 8:18

"The pain that you've been feeling, can't compare to the joy that's coming."

4. Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed in strength, and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future."

5. Joshua 1:9

"Be bold. Be brave. Be courageous."

6. Ecclesiastes 3:1

"There is a time for everything and a reason for every activity under the heavens."

7. Isaiah 41:10

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."

8. Isaiah 66:9

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born, says the Lord."

9. Psalm 91:4

"He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings, you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."

10. Psalm 62:1-2

"My soul finds rest in God alone, my salvation comes from Him, He alone is my rock and my salvation."

11. Philippians 4:13

"I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength."

12. Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."