Letting Go(d)

Letting Go(d)

Stop Trying To Fix You Yourself
1402

I am weak

I am hopeless

I am faithless

I am tired

I am lost

Without you I am alone

But I refuse to acknowledge

your presence in my life

Because I am determined

to fix myself on my own

I am your masterpiece

A machine only you know how to work

You know my words before they are spoken

My thoughts before they are formed

My strengths my weaknesses

My vices and my passions

I cannot escape your love

I cannot escape your grace

Even though it is glaring in my face

Every day you are with me

But I still feel alone

I have tried too long to run from you

But I am done

I cannot handle this life without you

I am giving up

and giving my pain to you

Hold me and make me stronger

Lead me to where I need to be

Because right now I cannot see

I am blinded by own ignorance

I am letting go

and I am letting YOU take hold of my life again.

Cover Image Credit: http://livewellwallawalla.com/2017/03/28/you-cannot-be-replaced/

17 Empowering Bible Verses For Women

You go, girl.
714007

We all have those days where we let the negative thoughts that we're "not good enough," "not pretty enough" or "not smart enough" invade our minds. It's easy to lose hope in these situations and to feel like it would be easier to just give up. However, the Bible reminds us that these things that we tell ourselves are not true and it gives us the affirmations that we need. Let these verses give you the power and motivation that you're lacking.

1. Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed with strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future."

2. Psalm 46:5

"God is within her, she will not fall."

3. Luke 1:45

"Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her."

4. Proverbs 31:17

"She is energetic and strong, a hard worker."

5. Psalm 28:7

"The Lord is my strength and my shield."

6. Proverbs 11:16

"A gracious woman gains respect, but ruthless men gain only wealth."

7. Joshua 1:9

"Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

8. Proverbs 31:30

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised."

9. 1 Corinthians 15:10

"By the grace of God, I am what I am."

10. Proverbs 31:26

"When she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness."

11. Psalm 139:14

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made."

12. 1 Peter 3:3-4

"Don't be concerned about the outward beauty of fancy hairstyles, expensive jewelry, or beautiful clothes. You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God."

13. Colossians 2:10

"And in Christ you have been brought to fullness."

14. 2 Timothy 1:7

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline."

15. Jeremiah 29:11

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord. 'They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.'"

16. Exodus 14:14

"The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm."

17. Song of Songs 4:7

"You are altogether beautiful, my darling, beautiful in every way."

Next time you're feeling discouraged or weak, come back to these verses and use them to give you the strength and power that you need to conquer your battles.