lessons the jersey shore

8 Life Lessons We Can All Learn From The Cast Of 'Jersey Shore'

Sure they were loud and obnoxious, but they taught us viewers a few important lessons.

25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SCy0P5Qjpw

Sure the Jersey Shore cast was messy and buck wild. They were all loud and made plenty of poor decisions all for the sake of our entertainment. In no way would any one actually want to be their roommate in real life, but they all offered us their own individual personalities and we can learn something from each one of the roommates.

1. Sammi Sweatheart

Sammi held her own even when all of the girls in the house were against her. She made poor judgement of her boyfriend Ron and taught us that very girl needs a good girlfriend and being in a relationship is not always healthy. Her and Ron shared many of fights that not only annoyed the roommates, but also annoyed viewers. Sure it was entertaining, but at some point we were all team 'Single Ronnie'.

Once she reunited with the girls in the house, she had someone to vent to and get to get advice from. They wanted the best and see her faults when she couldn't. Sammi showed us ladies the importance of loving yourself before loving any man.

2. (Single) Ronnie

Simple. Ronnie taught us what not to look for in a Guido or in a guy period. Ronnie was argumentative and did not know how to properly show his love. He showed us that some guys can love you, but still be childish enough to cheat on you and constantly be in search of someone that is not you. Guys like this are not ready to completely settle down and are never satisfied.

3. Vinny

Vincent was the most 'normal' out of the roommates. He showed us that it is possible to stay chill amid drama and turmoil. Vinny put family first and never got involved in the mishaps around him. He helped make the house stable and bring attention to the fact that they all need one another.

4. DJ Pauly D

The one and only positive Pauly. Pauly taught us that optimism is always the best choice. Pauly never let anyone burst his bubble and was always on cloud 9. Happiness comes from within and Pauly showed us just that. No matter what was going on between the roommates, he knew how to bring everyone together to celebrate life and have a good time while they are young and well.

5. The Situation

Mike was definitely an instigator and knew just how to stir the pot. Besides mind manipulation, Mike taught us that there is nothing wrong with being confident. Any time he had the chance to show off the abs that he worked for, he did. He always made sure his skin, hair, and body were perfectly attended to. He taught us it's perfectly normal to look at yourself in the mirror any chance you get and to never miss a day at the gym.

6. Snooki

The life of the party, Snooki, was always ready to party. She taught us to let the haters hate and move on with our lives. She did not care who judged her or thought anything negatively about her because she knew the people were supposed to be in her would love her for who she is. No matter the circumstances, she just wanted to have fun. Haters gon' hate, just do you!

7. Deenna

Being the new girl isn't always easy, but by being herself and staying out of the drama, she was able to make great friends, especially with the guys. Deena taught us that being one of the guys is always a plus. The guys were always ready to stand up for her when needed and they could play fight without worrying about drama.

8. JWoww

Nothing is wrong with being a strong independednt woman. J-Woww is the girlfriend every girl needs in their life. She taught us everything from loving yourself to standing up for what is right. JWoww did not take B.S. from anyone and we don't either, no matter man or woman.

Living in a house full of loud crazy people could not have been easy, but they all gave us viewers the entertainment we needed.