Leslie Knope’s 18 Motivational Tips For The End Of The Semester

Bye spring semester!

103
HuffPost

The last few weeks of spring semester can be the most stressful and tiring time of the year. The end of spring semester means scrambling to type that 12-page research paper, cramming for cumulative finals and rushing to put together that project you have been procrastinating. These deadlines bring about all night study sessions, coffee at midnight and a constant state of stress and exhaustion. Summer is so close you can taste it, which makes you want the semester to be over even more. So who better to help you get through the last few weeks than Leslie Knope? Here’s 18 points of encouragement to help you push through the last month of the semester from Parks and Recreation’s Leslie Knope.

1. Listen to some music to get you pumped for the last days of class.

2. Sleep is for the weak.

3. Besides, pulling all-nighters can be fun!

4. Don’t worry, after the semester is over, you will catch up on much needed sleep.

5. Just think of all the things you can "treat yo self" with after this semester!

6. And if that doesn’t work, then think of more things.

7. Stay Positive! Even though it's chaotic now, you will get through this semester and everything will be ok.

8. Some finals are pretty simple.

9. Think of the winner you will be when you ace that paper.

10. If you give 100 percent and you can get a 100 percent.

11. You're like a white male US Senator.

12. Have some confidence in your abilities.

13. It doesn’t really matter if you fail calculus.

14. Have a horrible professor? Always keep in mind that course evaluations exist.

15. Just imagine all your hard work will pay off one day.

16. And always remember…

17. The end of a semester is cause for celebration.

18. Stay calm. The last day of school is almost here.