Lesley-Ann Brandt

Lesley-Ann Brandt

Find Out About Lesley-Ann Brandt, Mazikeen of Lucifer

267
Lesley-Ann Brandt

Lesley-Ann Brandt is well-known for her role in the series Lucifer as Mazikeen. You may also know her from the series Spartacus: Blood and Sand. 38-year-old Brandt has been working as an actress since 2007.

​Early Life and Career

Lesley-Ann Brandt was born on the 2nd of December, 1981, in Cape Town, the second-most populous city in South Africa. She is the daughter of African parents and belongs to East Asian, German, Spanish, and Dutch descents. Brandt stands to 5 feet and 7 inches in height, and her weight is around 54 kilograms (1.7 meters). She has a fit body type with a measurement of 34-27-35 inches. Lesley-Ann has a beautiful pair of Dark Brown eyes with Dark Brown hair, which gives her an edgy look.

She grew up in Africa with a brother named Brian Brandt and later immigrated to Auckland, New Zealand, in 1999 with family. Brandt plays hockey and baseball and also enjoys yoga. After immigrating to New Zealand, Brandt worked in retail sales and information technology recruitment consultant. Later, she started modeling and appeared in various advertisements. After seeing her potential in acting, Lesley-Ann studied acting and trained. She started her professional acting career with the series Diplomatic Immunity in 2009 as Leilani Fa'auigaese for 13 episodes. Brandt also made appearances in movies A Beautiful Soul, Drift, Duke, Heartlock, and Painkillers.

​Brandt's Marriage

Lesley-Ann is married to actor Chris Payne Gilbert since 2015. The couple met and started dating in 2012. They have a child together, a son named Kingston Payne Brandt-Gilbert.

​Social Media

Brandt is also active on social media and updates fans often through her posts. Her Instagram account @lesleyannbrandt has 2.1 million followers. Furthermore, her Twitter account @LesleyAnnBrandt has 263.2 k followers.

​Lesley-Ann Net Worth

Brandt has established herself in the entertainment industry by her roles in movies and television series. She also earns a decent amount of money in her career. Lesley-Ann's net worth is around $6 million.

​Characters played by Lesley-Ann Brandt.

Lesley-Ann Brandt is the main cast of the series Lucifer since 2016. In the series, she plays the role of Mazikeen, who is a demon from hell. Lesley is also famous for her role in Spartacus and Spartacus: Gods of the Arena as Naevia. Furthermore, she played the role of Naomi Cox for 11 episodes of series Single Ladies. Apart from series, Brandt also played the role of Sharon in the movie The Hopes & Dreams of Gazza Snell in 2010. She also appeared as Valerie Khoury in the movie InSight and as Angela Barry in the film A Beautiful Soul. Brandt played minor roles in series C.S.I.: N.Y., Memphis Beat, Being Mary Jane, Gotham, and Legend of the Seeker.

​Music Video Appearances

Brandt appeared in Battle Circus's music video for their song titled Love in a Fallout Shelter in 2007. Anton Steel directed the music video. In the same year, she appeared in Nesian Mystik's music video for the song R.S.V.P. Luke Sharpe directed the video.