leaving best friend

To My Bestfriend As We Leave Each Other

You've been there for me through so much, not waking up in the same room as you everyday is going to be very hard to get use to.

30
To My Bestfriend As We Leave Each Other
Kayla Kinnear

To my bestie,

Well, the time has really come. In a few days, we won't be living in the same room anymore. It's crazy to think that we'll be all moved out of school soon. Next semester you just have one class so you're like pretty much done which is weird to think of I know! I've been the emotional one throughout this time packing up and getting to the end of the semester, but like you said you just hold it in because if you weren't sad about losing me I'd be concerned.

Girl, you're such an amazing person and we've had a crazy ride this past three and a half years of college. You have helped me through so much emotional, personally, and academically like I would totally be lost without you. All the appointments in the writing center with you having you read over my crazy wording and just laughing at how terrible I am. You always mention that freshmen year when I came into our class late, you were like "hey, she lives next to me, I'm going to be her friend" was the beginning of things for us, and it's crazy because during that moment I was just so embarrassed to be a freshmen who went to the wrong class and then showed up like 15 minutes late. It was great to have someone who just knew from the start that we were meant to be.

You're such a loving, passionate person who will do whatever it takes to go far and girl, you will go far! You will do anything for the people you care about, showing how incredibly caring and selfless you are. No matter what is going on in life, you just keep moving! With all the roadblocks and negative things that have entered your life, you fight through and come out strong and successful! You just need to do what makes you happy because you deserve to be the happiest person in the world!

LL, you're stuck with me, no matter how many miles are between us, no matter how many days, weeks, or (it's scary to say this) months go by that we're apart, you're stuck with the title as my LL for life.

Love,

Your LL :)