LEAK" Bryan Adams So Happy It Hurts Album Download

So Happy It Hurts is the upcoming fifteenth studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Bryan Adams, set to be released on 11 March 2022 through BMG.

DOWNLOAD ALBUM HERE:- https://www.hasitmusic.com/download-bryan-adams-so-happy-it-hurts-album-zip/

96

The album is the singer's first to be released on the BMG Rights Management label after his previous album Shine a Light was released by Polydor Records and its parent label Universal Music Group.[4] Adams confirmed that the album would be called So Happy It Hurts, describing the album as a "return to life" after the COVID-19 pandemic. Describing the album, he also said: “The pandemic and lockdown really brought home the truth that spontaneity can be taken away," he said in a press release. "Suddenly all touring stopped, no one could jump in the car and go. The title song "So Happy It Hurts" is about freedom, autonomy, spontaneity and the thrill of the open road. The album of the same name touches on many of the ephemeral things in life that are really the secret to happiness and, most importantly, human connection.

"So Happy It Hurts" was released as the lead single on 11 October 2021, prior to the album's release.[5][6] A music video was released along with the single, directed by Adams at The Warehouse Studio in Vancouver.

"On The Road" was released on 29 November 2021. The single was released at the same time as the presentation of the Pirelli Calendar 2022, conceived by Adams and is titled On the Road and portrays talents from the world of music that the artist has brought together on a journey across nationalities.[7]

A music video was released along with the single, directed by Adams.[8]
"Kick Ass" was released on 9 December 2021, the song written by Adams and Robert Lange and features an introduction by John Cleese.[9][10][11] The song premiered during 6 nights of concerts in mid-November 2021 at Encore Theater in Las Vegas. The video of the song was published on Adams' official Youtube channel.[12]

"Never Gonna Rain" was released on 25 January 2022, is a melodic rock song. Adams said, "The ultimate optimist is someone who keeps on expecting the best, even in the face of the worst. Living in the moment, instead of in fear. Turning the negatives into positives. Taking the rain and turning it into a gift."[13][14] A music video was released along with the single, directed by Adams and filmed at Wynn Las Vegas in November 2021.