LDOC As Explained By 'Friends'

LDOC As Explained By 'Friends'

When we forget that we have finals in a few days because we're too excited that classes are over.

22
LDOC As Explained By 'Friends'

LDOC: the day we forget that we have finals in a few days because we're too excited that classes are over.

We all know that we should be posted up in the library, getting a head start on studying, but in reality...

8:45 a.m. Your alarm goes off. Hahaha. Snooze.

9:10 a.m. You wake up to realize that you're about to be late to class. Do you really have to even go? The professor will probably just be reviewing -- which you realize you need, though.

9:32 a.m. You walk into class late, but who really cares? At least you're there.

10 a.m. The professor is talking about nonsense. You knew you shouldn't have come to class. You find yourself drifting in and out of sleep.

11 a.m. Finally, time to eat lunch. You load yourself up with carbs because we all know it's about to be a long day.

12:15 p.m. To go to class or to not go to class. You forgot to do the reading, but what teacher gives a reading quiz on the last day of class? You decide to be the good student that you are and go.

12:35 p.m. Why in the world did you go to class? Didn't you learn from your class at 9:30? Waste of time.

12:50 p.m. Your professor is a gem and lets you out early. You're friends ask if you're going to your next class, but you've already learned that lesson the hard way. You go straight home.

1:05 p.m. You get home and realize you have nothing to do, and none of your roommates are home yet. You blow up the group chat asking someone to hang out with you. You refuse to study on LDOC, so you start getting ready for parties.

1:25 p.m. Your friends finally get home and are ready to go out!

1:40 p.m. You're partying aggressively early, but so is everyone else. Plus, when are you going to be able to say you never have to take Chem again? (Well, until next year, that is.)

5:30 p.m. You're exhausted but just had the time of your life. You really want a nap, but that pizza place down the street sounds very tempting. You stuff your face with food and then head home to pass out.

9:00 p.m. Your friends throw open the door to your room to make you get your butt out of bed and go out... again.

The rest is up in the air. Do you have an ounce of energy left in your body/are you fun enough to go back out? Or do you realize that sleeping it off or watching a movie will be the best for you in the long run?

Whatever you do, you had an amazing day that you won't forget -- or for some, a day you won't remember.