At last, the moment you've been waiting for has finally arrived. It's your final semester of college! Pretty soon you'll be accepting your diploma, waving goodbye to the last part of your childhood, and crossing the threshold into becoming a true adult.
Growing up is simultaneously one of the most exciting and terrifying things that will ever happen in your life, and no one understands this better than the gang from "Boy Meets World."
Here are the 10 stages you will most definitely go through as you enter your final semester of college.
1. Realizing this is your last semester of school EVER.
How is this your last semester of school? Where did the time go? Weren't you just graduating from kindergarten yesterday? These are all questions I've asked myself within the last month.
2. Feeling excited because you're so close to being done!
Pretty soon, you won't have to do anymore assignments for the rest of your life! If that's not a reason to celebrate, I don't know what is.
3. Starting your first day of classes and realizing you can't be bothered to pay attention anymore.
At this point, you've done well enough to show up to class at all. We all know that you would much rather be sleeping. It's the small victories in life.
4. Which means you can't really be bothered to do your work anymore, either.
This is actual footage of me and my friends trying to get our work done when all we're really going to do is binge Netflix all night.
5. Realizing that, even though you can't stand it sometimes, you are going to miss campus food.
Sure it stinks sometimes, but nothing is better than cheap pizza. In fact, the only thing better than cheap pizza is free pizza!
6. When job application deadlines start getting closer and closer.
Do you feel that? That feeling of something breathing down your neck? It's job applications! Hurry up and apply so you can get that suspenseful music out of your head.
7. Realizing you're going to miss your friends you've made in college more than anything else.
I'm a hugger for sure, so I will definitely be giving my friends all the hugs before I say goodbye to them in April. Hugs are my favorite way to show people I love them, so I will be giving them out in spades before this semester is over.
8. Trying to get a full night's sleep in the midst of everything you have to do.
What with all the applications, graduation preparations, and final assignments, it's a wonder if you can even get a couple hours in one night. There's nothing wrong with taking a nap whenever you can.
9. Being surprised because the day you've been dreaming about for the past four years is finally here!
In the midst of all this stress, definitely take the time to feel some happy excitement for what's about to happen. You've worked so hard for this, and now you're going to reap the rewards!
10. Feeling thankful for all the memories you've made in college.
College most likely wasn't a walk in the park the whole time, but you did probably make some of your happiest memories here. Enjoy this last semester and make as many more of those happy memories as you possibly can.