Last Minute Halloween Costumes

Last Minute Halloween Costumes

Making Halloween easier, one costume at a time

8
Last Minute Halloween Costumes
Twitter

Halloween is the one time a year when you can be anything you want, but costumes can be expensive if you're not careful. If you aren't looking to spend a fortune on a costume that you'll wear one time, and you're a last minute person (like me), you've come to the right place.

Pop Art Cartoon

goodhousekeeping.com

This first costume is probably one of the easiest in terms of finding the costume. Since you can wear anything with this, you don't exactly need to go out and find a specific costume. All you really need to do for this is line the shadows of your face with black eyeliner, red lipstick, and put white circles all over your face. After that, you can add tears for details.

Sims Character

bestproducts.com

This is the easiest costume of them all. For this, all you need to do is cut out a diamond and glue it to a headband and dress as normal.

Brawny Man

diyjoy.com

For this costume, you will need to wear a red flannel and jeans. For best results, carry a roll of Brawny paper towels around with you.

Girl Scout

simply-allison.com

This costume may take a little extra effort, but it's worth it! You will need a nude or green skirt, which you can find for a few dollars anywhere, and a white t-shirt. For the proper look, you can buy a sash at a party store and sew on patches, or you can find a green fabric at Walmart and find patches for a few cents each!

Scarecrow

twinsdish.com

For this look, wear your favorite flannel and paint stitches on your face using eyeliner or a washable marker. For added detail, sick hay in your sleeves and collar.

Jack and Jill

emma-courtney.com

Wear denim and name tags for this costume. If you really want to sell it, use makeup to paint on bruises!

Devil

crushappy.com

Grab all the red from your closet and buy a pair of devil horns for this costume!

If all else fails, be a cat!

simply-allison.com