30 Instagram Captions From Lana Del Rey’s "Norman Fucking Rockwell"

30 Instagram Captions From Lana Del Rey’s New Album To Show You Are That ‘Venice Bitch’

Because you need to show them that you are that Venice Bitch and you need the perfect caption to go with it.

10133
@lanadelrey on Instagram

Lana Del Rey is back at it again and claiming her throne with her new album "Norman Fucking Rockwell!" The album was released on August 30, 2019, and has been on repeat every day since. The album has fourteen songs and totaling up to one hour and seven minutes of Lana Del Rey singing her heart out in the best way that Lana Del Rey does.

There are so many good lyrics through the whole album, and I know better than anyone that Instagram captions are super hard sometimes, so go ahead and caption your best photo with some of Lana's best work!

"Your Venice bitch, your die-hard, your weakness" - Mariners Apartment Complex

For the photo you know you look boss af in.

"Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder who you are and who you've been" - Mariners Apartment Complex

"I dream in jeans and leather" - Venice Bitch

"It's me, your little Venice Bitch" - Venice Bitch 

It's you, the little Venice bitch.

"Callin' out, bang bang, kiss kiss" - Venice Bitch

"Venice Bitch" - Venice Bitch

"Fuck it, I love you" - Fuck it I love you

Sometimes you just have to admit that you do.

"Dream a little dream of me, make me into something sweet" - Fuck it I love you

"Doin' time" - Doin' Time

"I'm a fucking mess" - Love song

We all are.

"Cinnamon Girl" - Cinnamon Girl

OK, she doesn't actually say "Cinnamon girl" in the song, but it's still a bomb caption.

"Violet, blue, green, red to keep me at arm's length don't work" - Cinnamon Girl

"If you hold me without hurting me, you'll be the first whoever did" - Cinnamon Girl

This verse really hit hard.

"This is how to disappear" - How to disappear

"You don't ever have to be stronger than you really are" - California

"Your favorite liquor off the top shelf" - California

Because you are top shlef liquor, babe.

"Whatever's on tonight, I just wanna party with you" - The next best American record

"You make me feel like there's something I never knew I wanted" - The next best American record

"Cause we were just that good, it was just that good" - The next best American record

"It's you, all roads lead to you" - The next best American record

"I guess that I'm burned out after all" - the greatest

"Kanye West is blonde and gone" - the greatest

"Wine is flowing with Barcardi" - Bartender

For that going picture that you know you look hot in.

"Left the canyon, drove to the club" - Happiness is a butterfly

Obvi for your next pic in the club.

"If he's a serial killer, then what's the worst that can happen to a girl who's already hurt?" - Happiness is a butterfly 

"Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it" - Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it

"Maybe I'd get less stress if I was tested less" - Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it

"Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have" - Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it

"Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman of my past" - Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it

"There's a new revolution, a loud evolution" - Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it

From Your Site Articles