Lakers' JaVale McGee, Sixers' Matisse Thybulle become YouTube's Latest Star Vloggers

Players in the NBA bubble have been curing their boredom by any means necessary: Miami Heat and Champaign, Illinois' very own, Meyers Leonard shared a video of him shotgunning a beer. Jayson Tatum has been playing golf with Boston teammate Kemba Walker and Dallas star, Luka Doncic shared his football skills on Twitter. Basketball fans have been very entertained even though basketball was put on hold.

While many guys in the NBA continue to share short funny clips on Instagram or Twitter, two players are brushing up on their film making skills and is sharing their insightful experiences on YouTube.

Lakers' Center JaVale McGee's YouTube channel has become a must-watch. With over 400,000 subscribers, McGee is taking YouTube's vlogging scene by storm.

In his first episode, McGee took us through his morning routine and team responsibilities prior to the team going to practice and having their first scrimmage. The video also features appearances from basically every Lakers player and head coach Frank Vogel. McGee's latest video which posted only a day ago, already has over 900,000 views. It's pure comedy.

Life in the Bubble - We Crashed JR Smith's Press Conference! 😂 | JaVale McGee Vlogs www.youtube.com

On the other side of the Orlando Disney Resort, Sixers' guard Matisse Thybulle has also picked up a camera during this bubble quarantine. 'Welcome To The Bubble' is Thybulle's docu-series that is very similar to McGee's style and is finding success, amassing just under 300,000 subscribers in one week.

His latest video, 'Episode 4' posted on July, 21 showed the team going for an outing of golfing and going to practice. It currently has over 800,000 views.

Welcome To The Bubble - Episode #04 www.youtube.com

Thanks to these two guys sharing their day-to-day lives in the bubble, fans now have a little insight to their world. It's a great way to keep the fans engaged during these trying times especially when the bubble is a highly restrictive environment for the news media. Definitely adding them to my daily watch-list!