The Top 10 Lady Gaga Deep Cuts You Need To Check Out

Lady Gaga's new single "Stupid Love" is out now and these have been her best non-singles over the years.

223

Lady Gaga has released her new single "Stupid Love" from her forthcoming studio album. The album is due out later this year. While it will no doubt feature a ton of future singles, there will of course be deep cuts.

Over the years, Gaga has developed a large army of fans. Better known as little monsters, they not only love the singles, but the deep cuts too. Here are Lady Gaga's top ten deep cuts.

10. Gypsy

A beautiful, Bruce Springsteen-inspired track from 2013's "ARTPOP." It talks about Gaga's search for love while living her life on the road.

9. Again Again

An often forgotten track from Gaga's 2008 debut album, "The Fame." This song can only be found on imported versions of the album.

8. ARTPOP

The title track from Gaga's "ARTPOP" album definitely sounds inspired by William Orbit. It was one of the highlights from the track list and should've been released as a single.

7. Black Jesus + Amen Fashion

This song was a bonus track from 2011's "Born This Way." The lyrics feature Gaga talking about her upbringing and rise to stardom.

6. Fashion of His Love

This track feels reminiscent of Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)." A definite eighties-inspired sound, this was another bonus cut from the deluxe edition of "Born This Way."

5. Dancin' In Circles

This was a stand-out cut from Gaga's "Joanne" album in 2016. While the rest of the album talked about more emotional and serious topics, this track surprised many with its sexual frankness.

4. Speechless

This is a track from 2009's "The Fame Monster." It was a song Gaga wrote for her father while he was in the hospital for heart surgery. It sounds inspired by Queen and Elton John.

3. Hair

Written for Gaga's "Born This Way" album, this track is an anthem for kids who grow up feeling different from everyone else.

2. Brown Eyes

This song was one of the most pleasant surprises from Gaga's debut album. The slow, piano driven track stood out on the dance-oriented record. It was a definite sign of things to come.

1. Is That Alright?

Released in 2018 on the soundtrack for "A Star Is Born," this song is one of Gaga's best ballads. From the piano to the melody to the lyrics, this track has it all. If it weren't for "Shallow," this would've been the movie's big hit song.