Axol Pushes Boundaries With Latest Release 'Quiero'

You heard it here first!

12
https://www.instagram.com/axoltunes/

Happy March my music-loving readers! The year really is just chugging right along, and so is the success of the label we all know and love, Lacuna Records. They released a new single, 'Quiero' by Axol, on February 28th, and it appears to already be a fan favorite! I mean, can we blame them? Listen to 'Quiero' right here and see for yourself!

https://www.instagram.com/axoltunes/

Victor Anfray, better known as Axol, is a singer, guitarist, and producer who makes all of his music in his studio in Milan. You may even recognize him from my previous article about him discussing his hit song 'Claire!' He's been making music since 2011 and hasn't slowed down one bit. Produced by the man himself, 'Quiero' is a song that's a little spicier than we're used to, and definitely pushes genre boundaries that place Axol out of the musical comfort zone, the perfect place to grow as an artist. Feel free to remember his name, I don't see him slowing down any time soon!

https://www.instagram.com/axoltunes/

Check him out on Instagram here and join his 184,000 monthly listeners on Spotify here so you're the first to know when he's up to something new! Eager to expand, I don't think we'll have to wait that much longer for another successful release.

https://www.instagram.com/lacunarecs/

As always, follow Lacuna Records on Instagram here and Spotify here so you never miss a hot new release. They even have a Spotify playlist curated with all of their releases, made with the listener in mind. The more their label expands, the more new artists we get to discover!