There's One Thing During Kylie Jenner's Pregnancy No One Talked About

Were you thinking the same thing?

132
YouTube

The Kardashian/Jenner family has broken the internet yet again, this time with Kylie Jenner's long awaited announcement of her new baby girl, Stormi.

Rumors started circulating of Kylie's pregnancy back in September of 2017, and her entire family kept hush about it until early February of this year when Kylie announced she had given birth to her daughter only a few days earlier.

Kylie had spent months hiding from the world. Being a part of one of the most popular -- and photographed -- families in the world, her lack of presence obviously raised some questions for, well, everyone. The family was quiet on the issue and Kylie's social media was almost deserted. It was obvious something was up.

Every entertainment blog and pop culture site were posting new articles about the topic weekly, desperately searching for hints and clues to confirm the pregnancy. In the almost four months Kylie was on the low, every single one of those sites and blogs were looking so far into the details, they missed some of the biggest hints in front of them.

The family avoided answering questions on the matter, Kylie went MIA from social media, and she was nowhere to be seen in person. With all of these clues, not one person bothered to think, "Maybe Kylie wants to keep her pregnancy private."

It's no secret the Kardashian/Jenner's have few secrets, so when one of them practically drops of the map and rumors start making rounds, everyone is dying to confirm what's really happening, and Kylie's pregnancy was no exception.

Kylie has grown up in the spotlight, so no wonder she wanted to have a private moment for herself. With the announcement of her baby, she made it clear she wanted to reduce stress during pregnancy so her and her baby could both be healthy and happy. She wanted to put her child first by not putting herself into a negative environment where she would be constantly bombarded with the stress of media and fans.

She wanted peace.

Media, reporters and talk show hosts being who they are, though, didn't seem to consider, not even once, that maybe no one was saying anything for a reason. Not one of those three types of people came out and said, "Hey, pregnancy is a personal and sometimes scary thing, so it's totally reasonable if she is pregnant that she wants to enjoy this experience in private."

Instead, every one of Kylie family members were constantly attacked with questions. Every talk show they went on, they were constantly asked to confirm the rumors, and Ryan Seacrest even texted Kris Jenner in the middle of a show just to catch her off-guard. The family was always forced to awkwardly dodge the questions and play them off.

In November of 2017, Kim Kardashian spoke out on Ellen saying, "We just decided there’s so much that goes on that we respect each other’s right to speak for ourselves." The family agreed to not speak about each other's rumors as it's their own business and they will not speak for anyone but themselves out of respect. Obviously, no one cared about that because it always seemed the main reason Kardashian's got booked for a few months were to be asked about Kylie's rumors.

For once, media couldn't stop to consider that if the rumors were true -- which it seemed pretty obvious they were -- that maybe, just maybe, Kylie would want a little privacy. Instead, they were too concerned with money and trying to be the people to get the confirmation first.

It doesn't matter if Kylie is part of one of the most popular families on the planet. It doesn't matter that most of her life has been documented on television. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks about her family.

Kylie Jenner was in the middle of one of the most beautiful and personal experiences a person can have. She's a very young woman who wanted privacy, but no one could respect that. It doesn't matter what family she's a part of; everyone has the right to privacy.

Next time there's some big Kardashian rumor that they seem to be keeping quiet about, consider they might want it to be that way.