Krystal Was The Worst Contestant This Season On 'The Bachelor'

Haters gonna hate.

1157
Instagram

I have been watching the last few seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette and I have come to recognize that the contestant that everyone who watches hates is usually the one who sticks around while other normal people go home. This season of The Bachelor is not any different at all.

Bring in Krystal. The girls hated her from the very beginning because she is super manipulative. She manipulates Arie into thinking that she is this sweet down-to-earth person when really she is a self-centered person whose ego is too big for her own good. I honestly live for the moments in the episodes where the girls start mocking her.

In last week's episode, she was being extremely overdramatic. The girls went on a group date with Arie and he told them whichever group won the bowling competition would be the ones to go to the afterparty where they would spend more time with Arie.

After Krystal's group won, Arie reconsidered and said that he felt bad that the girls were going to be left out because time is getting more and more crucial to spend with him as the season is almost half over at this point. Krystal, instead of making the most of the situation decided that she was going to call him a liar and question his character to the all of the girls on their way back to their suite to get ready for the party.

Krystal decides that she isn't going to go to the party because she is "so hurt" that he changed his mind about inviting the other girls. When the girls confronted her about what she said, I lost count how many times she said "I felt hurt" or "I was so hurt" to try and justify her behavior.

Then later on in the episode she talks about how she won't bring herself down to the girls' levels that are mad at her. Um what? None of the other girls that were on her team had a problem with the other girls coming to the party and definitely none of them threw a temper tantrum like she did. And then she had the guts to come to the afterparty after Arie told her that he didn't want her there.

Krystal ended up talking to Arie at the cocktail party before the rose ceremony and told him how much she cared about him and basically said anything that she had to in order to get a rose. Arie told her that this is the easiest that their relationship will get and when they finally go out into the real world that the relationship will be a lot harder. You could tell that he was still pissed at her even going into the rose ceremony.

Does she go home and make all of the viewers happy? Of course not! Arie believes that he and Krystal have the "strongest relationship" because she met his family on the one-on-one date that she got a few weeks back and apparently that justifies not sending her home.

Overall, I feel like Krystal is extremely fake. She doesn't seem to care about the other girls that are there and granted when someone is on The Bachelor or The Bachelorette they aren't there to make friends, but all of the other girls by this point has a support system of great friends and that's one of the best unintended side effects of going on the show in my opinion.

On this week's episode, Krystal and Kendall were on the 2-on-1 date with Arie. Both of them should have been really worried because one of them was going home. Krystal however, was way too comfortable for her own good and it came full circle. She apologized for what happened last week with the bowling incident but then immediately after that she was bashing Kendall and telling Arie that she wasn't ready for marriage since she's never been in love before.

Luckily, Arie had had enough of Krystal and all of her drama and sent her home at the end of the 2-on-1. I could not have been more happy when she went home.

I will say that I do somewhat understand where she is coming from though. It can't be easy to share a guy that you are trying to get to know with a bunch of other girls who have connections with Arie. But at the same time, they knew what they signed up for when they agreed to be on the show. She does not seem receptive at all to what the girls have to say about her behavior or how her actions are impacting the other girls that are on the show. In Krystal's mind....