K-Dramas

If You Love K-Pop Music Then You Should Totally Get Into These 7 K-Dramas

They have pretty funny names, but the dramas are really amazing.

12
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzO5VQLJGRZ/
@salvenacookie/Instagram

Watching international shows and movies are ways by which you can get to know about other cultures in other countries. I found Korean dramas a few years ago, and you can say it was love at first watch because i have not gone back since i started. K- Dramas are popular for their amazing story-lines, intriguing and hilarious romance, and also, heart-racing action dramas. This list is a compilation of a few viewers favorite, they include shows that have the most charming romantic comedies and also shows that have the most suspense-filled story lines. You can find some of these dramas on Netflix, Hulu or Viki.

1. The Heirs

This drama is pretty old, but its one classic show that is really hard to forget. It is set in a high-school that is populated by the privileged and high class. It follows how the main character, Cha Eu Sang, a low-class girl, tries to survive in the school.

2. Her Private Life

This show is the most dazzling and tender romantic comedy that I have watched in a while. The main character, Sung Deok-Mi, tries to hide the fact that she is a fan girl (a name given to hard-core fans in Korea) even though she is her thirties. She hides this secret until she meets Ryan Gold, a retired painter, and starts to fall for him.

3. What Happened to Secretary Kim

This show is the highest rated show in Korea. It is an amazing rom-com that follows Lee Young-Joon, a vice chairman of a major company and his secretary, Kim Mi-So. Kim Mi-So decides to retire after working for Lee Young-Joon for nine years and in a bid for him to keep his secretary, they find themselves falling for each other.

4. Descendants of the Sun

This show is an action-packed romance drama that follows a soldier and a doctor. The soldier, Yoo Si-Jin falls for Dr. Kang Mo-Yeon. The series follows how they try to make their relationship work while being patriots for their country and helping save lives respectively.

5. Memories of The Alhambra

The series is centered around a company CEO and a hostel owner who find themselves surrounded by mysterious events in an augmented reality game. This drama is really original and some of the video games scenes are so real that you would think you were in it. I would recommend anyone to watch this show just so they can get to experience that.

6. The Smile Has Left your Eyes

This show follows Kim Moo-Young, a man with a complicated and forgotten past, and Yoo Jin Gang. These two fall for each other, and in the process, they try to figure out Kim Moo-Young's forgotten memories.

7. He is Psychometric

This show is about a man with psychometric abilities (the ability to discover facts about an event or person by touching inanimate objects associated with them). As he tries to master this ability, he meets a cop, and falls for her. The drama follows how he tries to master his abilities while finding the answers to his past.