Know Your Worth

Know Your Worth

"Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth."

1713
Know Your Worth

Everyone has gone through something or been around someone who has belittled our self-worth. Unfortunately, we go through this more often than we should.

I have personally felt like this many times... but I constantly remind myself that I am worth so much more than the struggles I am being put through at the moment. I have been the second choice to many of my "friends", and guys - more than I can count on my fingers. At the time, I would brush it off my shoulders like it didn't hurt me, but the truth is... it really does hurt, a lot. All too often, I found myself questioning my own self-worth. I would ask myself "why am I not good enough for anyone?" I was constantly comparing myself to others, knowing that it was completely wrong. Looking back on these times, I wish I would have known that none of the hurt was worth it.

The truth of the matter is, we are good enough. If someone does not see your worth, they do not deserve to be a part of your life. You deserve so much more than to be the second choice or the last option. Everyone is worth so much more than that. Instead of wasting your time on people that couldn't care less about you, spend all of your time on the ones who could not picture their life without you in it.

Here are some quotes for those who need to be reminded of their self-worth:

"If you find yourself constantly trying to prove your worth to someone, you have already forgotten your value."

"Self-worth is so vital to your happiness. If you don't feel good about you, it's hard to feel good about anything else."

"Sometimes you must forget what you feel and remember what you deserve."

"Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn't given freely by another person, it isn't worth having."

"It is essential to remember your value when everyone else around has seemed to forget."

"Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose."

Most importantly, remember that you ARE worth it.