I Sincerely Hope Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Put Their Children First Amid Their Shaky Divorce

With their ongoing divorce, I'm saddened by how her children will be left feeling once this is all over.

7
Kardashians

After seven years of marriage and four children, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have decided to call it quits. While the media is quick to point fingers at Kayne and his ongoing mental health issues, I think Kim has had enough and is now deciding to put herself first. I'm sad to see how the children will feel knowing their parents will now be in separate homes. Although they have been living apart for some time now, I don't think that makes it any easier.

The couple met in 2003, and made their relationship public in 2012, with Kayne West even appearing on "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."

While everyone was telling Kayne to not get involved with the Kardashians, he ignored their judgment and fell in love with Kim. A few years later, the couple got married after Kayne rented out an entire baseball stadium and proposed to Kim. The engagement ring was estimated to be about 2 million dollars.

In 2014, the couple wed in Italy.

They welcomed their first child, North, in June 2013. In May 2015, they were expecting their second child together, and Saint West was born in December of that year. Kim had complications with her first two pregnancies so her doctor suggested not to get pregnant again. So, they hired a surrogate to carry their last two children. In January 2018, Chicago West was born with the help of the surrogate. In May 2019, Psalm West was born with the help of a surrogate, as well.

North will probably be the only one to fully understand what's happening with her parents, and it will probably take her younger siblings more time to understand.

I just hope that with this divorce going on, Kayne and Kim can put their differences aside to still be there for their children - to let them know they still love them regardless if they are together or not.