kids menu food adults order
popular

15 All-Too-Predictable Orders From You, The Adult Who Goes Straight To The Kids’ Menu

They're gr-r-reat!

464
college student eating fast-food mcdonald's chicken nuggets and coke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE5ieWJ-GRY

Some people enjoy going to fancy restaurants and ordering things off the menu that they can't even pronounce. Others of us are far less sophisticated and prefer foods that appear on the children's menu. If you're anything like me, you can agree that this is how sophisticated your palette gets. You know that you eat like a child when you eat these foods almost on a daily basis.

1. Chicken Nuggets

We all know the ones shaped like dinosaurs taste the best, right?

2. Macaroni and Cheese

Possibly the world's best comfort food.

3. Pop-Tarts

They're still “crazy good!"

4. Pizza

Preferably with extra cheese as the only topping.

5. Peanut Butter and Jelly

It's peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Do the peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!

6. Grilled Cheese

Toasty bread + melted cheese = heaven

7. Cereal

I'm not talking the adult kind. You still think Lucky Charms are magically delicious, Frosted Flakes are gr-r-reat, and your nose is followed to Froot Loops. Oh, and someone should really let the Silly Rabbit know that Trix are not just for kids.

8. Cold Cuts on White Bread

You had it almost every day for lunch in elementary school and still have it all the time today. People always judge you for not putting any extra toppings on it and think your sandwich is too plain, but we know the right way to eat it.

9. Mozzarella Sticks

Fried cheese. Enough said.

10. Cheeseburger Sliders

Everything tastes better when it's tiny.

11. Spaghetti and Meatballs

As Spongebob and robot Mr. Krabs say, “Meatball, meatball. Spaghetti underneath. Ravioli, ravioli. Great Barrier Reef!"

12. String Cheese Sticks

The real question is- mozzarella, cheddar, or mozzarella-cheddar mixed?

13. Animal Crackers

Your day is still always complete when you find a camel on Wednesday for hump day.

14. Nachos/Cheese Fries

Hot, melted, ooey-gooey cheese on chips or french fries… try not to salivate.

15. Goldfish

They're the snack that smiles back… how can you resist?