Listen To These Khalid Songs To Prepare For Mayfest

Repeat These Khalid Songs To Prepare For Mayfest

A list of Khalid songs you need to know in order to be adequately prepared for Mayfest.

42

The day everyone looks forward to since the first day of fall semester: Mayfest.

This year we are being blessed with the musical stylings of Khalid (which will undoubtedly be an improvement from Gucci Mane - sorry if there are any devoted fans out there). In order to be prepared for the madness/greatness that is quickly approaching this April 26, listen to these Khalid songs so you get pumped/can sing along with everyone else/so you can say you know who Khalid is before spending money on a ticket.

1. "Location"

A classic. I am almost certain everyone has heard this song at least once, whether aware or not. It's soft and vibe-y. You can just sway back and forth as you bask in the smoothness of Khalid's voice.

2. "Outta my Head" with John Mayer

Naturally, any song featuring John Mayer is destined for success. This is no exception. Khalid delivers a catchy, fun song with the help of Mayer. It was just recently released on his new album, "Free Spirit."

3. "Young Dumb & Broke"

My anthem senior year of high school whenever I was about to make a questionable decision. It might be a little strange singing it in college now that we are supposed to be ~adults~ but you know, still a jam.

4. "Heaven"

Another song off his new album, "Heaven" truly showcases Khalid's talent and range. It is kind of slow and sad, but regardless it is a great song that you might enjoy.

5. "Coaster"

Another song that shows Khalid's slow and sensitive side, "Coaster" is a catchy song that will undoubtedly be played during Mayfest.

6. "Free Spirit"

Considering it's the name of his newest album, I'm guessing "Free Spirit" will be featured during the concert. It's catchy and fun and really a song for anyone!

7. "8TEEN"

Another catchy one that celebrates youth, I promise you'll find yourself singing along to this one without even realizing it.

Happy listening and HAPPY MAYFEST!