About Pisces Life Characteristics

7 Key Characteristics The Pisces In Your Life Has That You Still Skip Over

Everyone needs to have this creative companion. Happy Upcoming Birthdays to all Pisces

180
Srinidhi Vangala
Srinidhi Vangala

Those of us that are born under the Pisces zodiac sign can get labeled as everything from total genius to downright nutcase. But to truly get a sense of what the Pisces personality is all about, you just need to take a closer look at the many distinct traits and characteristics that make up this one-of-a-kind zodiac sign.

Pisces. The twelfth astrological sign. Some of the most creative people are born during this time! Fellow Pisces include Albert Einstein, Rihanna, Steve Jobs, and Justin Bieber. Every single one of these people are creative in their own way, and most have created an empire from that creativity. Now, I am not saying every Pisces is a millionaire, but I am saying your creativity could take you far if you use your potential. And here are some of the main characteristics Pisces share:

Artistic

Other than creativity, Pisces tend to be artistic, musical, and gentle. These are amazing characteristics to have. The world needs more people with artistic and musical talents to help give us an escape from all the negativity that surrounds us. Being gentle allows you to handle sensitive situations with ease and be a good friend to those around you.

Compassionate

Pisces are also wise, compassionate, and intuitive. Trust your first instinct because it is probably right. I bet you are told all the time that you are wise and give good advice. Compassion makes you a great person to go to when a friend needs a shoulder to cry on. All of these traits are great qualities that almost anyone would want in a friend or a partner. Thanks to Pisces' incredible emotional instincts when one of their friends or loved ones is feeling down, they can usually tell pretty fast and will rush to their aid.

Comforting

They are incredibly supportive and comforting friends who always seem to know just what to say to make someone feel better. Unfortunately, Pisces tend to be fearful and overly trusting. Overly trusting makes them vulnerable to a lot of drama because they are willing to trust anyone with their secrets. I would be fearful too if I was overly trusting. They also tend to be the victims, which is another unfortunate side effect of being overly trusting.

Non-Judgmental

Pisces is no shallow creature and they tend to be far more interested in who a person is on the inside rather than what they happen to look like on the outside. They love getting to know someone on a deeper level and if you wont let them in or have nothing below the surface then they may get bored and wander off.

Adaptable

The Pisces has an adaptable characteristic to their personality that allows them to 'roll with the punches' and adapt quickly to new people and surroundings. They're able to find common ground with just about anybody and they have a way about them that makes people feel comfortable and at ease.

Indecisiveness

Pisces can be incredibly indecisive at times and can struggle to come to a final decision agonizing over everything for fear of making the wrong decision.Sometimes they can drive their friends and loved ones nuts with their inability to make a decision but they can't help it really – sometimes life just has too many choices!

Giving

The Pisces personality tends to be extremely generous and it's very much in their nature to want to give back in life and share their good fortunes with others. They're the kinds of people that would give you the shirt off of their own back if they saw that you needed it.

The desire to escape reality is also strong with Pisces. This is probably why Pisces tend to be artists and musicians. Art and music definitely bring us to another world.

Regardless, Pisces are wonderful people to know. They have all the traits you could possibly want in a partner and friend wrapped in one. Their kindness and gentleness make them great to do life with.

I myself am a Pisces, and as one, I can tell you pretty confidently that we're a pretty tough group to read. You either have no idea what's going on in your Pisces friend's head, or you are the Pisces who constantly feels misunderstood. Being that Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac, those born under this sign have a mix of characteristics from all the eleven preceding signs. This means that Pisces are somewhat at a constant battle in choosing how to feel and that non-Pisces have an extra hard time figuring out how these people feel.