Do it for yourself

Do it for yourself

Dreams are Obtainable

13
Do it for yourself
google

Looking forward. It's easier said than done sometimes but doing it is worth it. The reward is far greater when you stick to the path of achieving a goal. I've found myself getting overwhelmed the past few weeks and slowly find myself drifting farther and farther from focus. 33 weeks pregnant, five-sixths of the way finished with 21 college credit hours and working full time, and constantly thinking about so many things that still have to be done before our daughter makes her arrival. I'm here to tell you that not giving up is hard at times. Focus is lost sometimes and the thought of "giving up" on each goal is such an easy thought, but then I remind myself that the bigger picture is so much prettier than each single puzzle piece. I look forward to the arrival of my daughter, fighting fire again, finishing this semester, and next so I can graduate with my degree. All these things show me that all the simple things now are apart of a much bigger picture. I'm here to say don't give up, keep moving forward, see the long term goals for what they are worth not just the small stepping stones that get there. Sometimes the stepping stones get blurry and seem almost obsolete however the horizon is just ahead. Keep your dreams big, keep your head up. I want to be someone that somebody can look up to, and for that to happen you've got to be willing to fight the tough battles, pick yourself up after the hardest falls and move forward when its time to get things done. So let me close by saying there is a light at the end of the tunnel.