If The Kardashians Were Each A Thanksgiving Day Food

If The Kardashians Were Each A Thanksgiving Day Food (Or Leftovers)

Because nothing screams "Thanksgiving" quite like America's favorite reality TV family.

730

I am not ashamed to say it. I love the Kardashian-Jenner klan and I always have. I've been watching their show since 5th grade and I absolutely adore their dynamic as a big blended family. It's outrageous yet relatable and they've kept me coming back for season after season, every single year. With the holidays rapidly approaching, I often find myself daydreaming of spending Thanksgiving vacation in bed, binge-watching my favorite family. What's better than a KUWTK marathon and a Thanksgiving Day smorgasbord? Why don't you put the two together? Here's my interpretation of the Kar-Jenner family as Thanksgiving food.

1. Kris Jenner as The Turkey

Listen, you guys, it's no secret that Kris is the head-honcho. She's been managing that family and sitting at the head of the table for over three decades now. Turkey is arguably the most essential part of Thanksgiving dinner. It's what makes Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving. What would Turkey-Day be without the turkey? What would the Kar-Jenner family be without Kris? You see what I'm getting at here?

2. Kendall Jenner as The Cranberry Sauce

My feelings about Kendall mirror my feelings about cranberry sauce. I like it, but only served with a full plate of other Thanksgiving foods. I wouldn't crack open a can of cranberry sauce and eat it by itself. So yeah, I like Kendall, but I like her most when she's surrounded by her family because that's when she seems to be her true, fun-loving self. Sweet and tart, Kendall is cranberry sauce.

3. Kourtney Kardashian as The Green Bean Casserole

Kourtney is a consistent favorite of mine. While her family members climb up and down my ranks for favorite Kardashian, Kourtney always stays in my top three. I look forward to her snarky comments and savage clap-backs, just like I look forward to a heaping serving of green bean casserole. The crunchy french fried onions are like Kourtney's nonchalant exterior, while the warm and savory inside matches Kourtney's compassion for her family.

4. Kim Kardashian as The Dinner Rolls

Kim will forever hold a very special place in my heart. She makes everything better, and pairs so well with each of her family members. Kim is everyone's best friend. You know who else is everyone's best friend? Bread. Bread goes well with everything! I don't know many people who don't have a strong relationship with carbs, just like there aren't many Kar-Jenners who don't have a strong relationship with Kim! She is the glue that holds the family together, similar to how bread serves as the perfect vehicle for a turkey, mashed potato, and green bean casserole sandwich.

5. Khloe Kardashian as The Mashed Potatoes

Mashed potatoes are a good idea no matter what time of year it is. I never get tired of them, just like I never get tired of Khloe. Mashed potatoes are an old favorite of mine because they're consistently good, whenever I have them. A lot of things have changed over the past decade, but Khloe's genuine personality has not. No matter what happens in an episode, I can pretty much guarantee I will always love Khloe by the end of it. I'll never hate Khloe. I'll never hate love my mashed potatoes. You get the picture.

6. Kylie Jenner as The Pumpkin Pie

I'm just going to be straight-up and honest, I hated pumpkin pie as a kid, and up until last year, I was not a Kylie Jenner fan. She just never piqued my interest on the show and I wasn't drawn to her personality. However, as I've grown up and matured, so has my taste in pies and Kar-Jenners. Kylie is undeniably fabulous, and she brings a lot of character to the family. Everyone looks forward to seeing her, just as they look forward to cutting into the pumpkin pie. They go hand in hand, honestly.