Is Avatar Related to Kamen Rider?

Is Avatar Related to Kamen Rider?

They think Kamen Rider is the same thing as Power Rangers, they are wrong.

207

Over Labor Day weekend, the first episode of Kamen Rider Build premiered! For the first episode, it was awesome, questions to be answered, awesome suites, awesome actors, mature content. What's not to love? I have to say it sucks that people compare Kamen Rider to Power Rangers and it's not fair, they try their best to make an awesome show, I have to say, without the monster suits, this could be adapted to America. Who knows it may happen! Again. Anywho I give this episode of Kamen Rider Build Episode One, an A minus, For the mature jokes that adults will probably get, heck Build can be the new Shrek who know if Build comes to America. But they always make the main character sooo goofy, it gets annoying after awhile. I've been watching Kiva, Kabuto recently and the main protagonist is mature and takes things seriously. I love comedy in Kamen Rider but if it's shoved down your throat, it's not entertaining anymore. What do you guys think? Do you love or dislike Build? Let me know in the comments below!

Social Media:

Instagram and Twitter: @LambLambMike

ThumbNail Links:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/07/26/m...

http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Night_Rogue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman