If I'm Being Honest, Kaitlyn Bristowe's New Single Really Resonates With Me

If I'm being honest...

322
@kaitlynbristowe on Instagram

"If I'm Being Honest" by Kaitlyn Bristowe from the "Bachelor" franchise just came out the other week.

And if I'm being honest, this song is me in a song, the lyrics really hit home with me and I felt like I just had to get it off my freaking chest!

She talks about having more wine than I should at the very beginning. If I'm being honest, there probably have been some times where I have done the same, but I have in moderation more recently.

I have to adult now more than I used to, so only for special nights with my friends where I know we will make the best out of our moments (of course doing this when it's safe to do so after the pandemic).

I tend to be an open book most of the time in my life just as she says in the song, but that doesn't mean that everyone knows my whole story just because I use my social media platforms to tell most things.

My closest friends know that there are things that I just wouldn't be able to share on social media or in an article, as they are more personal and not everyone needs to know everything.

I feel like I've also put enough of my life out there in past YouTube videos, even though national tv hasn't seen all of me. I have received hate before in the past and I just learned to not care.

Just like the song says, "you can turn me off if you'd like, you don't have to like me" What I choose to do is none if your business, you do you. If you haven't listened to the song by now, you should!

It is my new anthem in life and I want to think that it'll be more women's anthem soon enough!