37 Kacey Musgraves Lyrics For Your Next Instagram Caption

37 Kacey Musgraves Lyrics That Will Brighten Your Next Instagram

Look no further for your next "Golden Hour" caption.

25661
kacey musgraves lyrics

The queen of country disco always comes through with iconic, classy lyrics on every album she puts out. Already a two-time Grammy recipient, Kacey Musgraves is nominated for four Grammys this year including "Album of the Year." She's award and caption material, so take a hint and use Kacey Musgrave's lyrics for your next Instagram caption. Whether you're a guy, girl, or sparkly unicorn, there's a Kacey Musgraves caption for everybody.

1. For a snap of a great night out.

"If you're too good for us you'll be good riding solo"

"Before we get to heaven baby let's give them hell"

"They say it's now or never and all we're ever gettin' is older"

"Love hard, live fast, die fun"

2. For a boss selfie.

"I'd rather lose for what I am than win for what I ain't"

"Pourin' salt in my sugar won't make yours any sweeter"

"You can't be everybody's cup of tea"

"Got the sunshine on my shoulders, got a fistful of four leaf clovers"

"Sticks and stones may build a throne but you'll be up there all alone"

"Don't wreck my reputation, let me wreck my own"

"You're getting too close to me with all your negativity"

"Having it all is just a state of mind"

3. For a tribute to your significant other.

"You give me butterflies"

"And out of the blue I fell for you"

"Stealing my heart, 'stead of stealing my crown"

"Anywhere beside you is a place that I'll call home"

"I'm never late to the party if I'm late to the party with you"

"You're my golden hour"

"Love is a wild thing"

4. For the country boys and girls.

"You can take me out of the country but you can't take the country out of me"

"Who needs a house up on a hill when you can have one on four wheels"

"I'm just a dime store cowgirl"

"It don't matter where I'm goin', I'll still call my hometown home"

5. For those dysfunctional Thanksgiving photos.

"Friends come in handy, but family is family"

"You might look just like 'em; that don't mean you're like 'em but you love 'em"

"You'd wash your hands of them, but blood's always thicker"

"Can't live with or without 'em"

6. For all your miscellaneous needs.

"Mind your own biscuits and life will be gravy"

"I'm alright with a slow burn"

"Don't wanna be a part of the good ol' boys club"

"If you're ever gonna find a silver lining, it's gotta be a cloudy day"

"If you wanna find the honey, you can't be scared of the bees"

"Same trailer, different park"

"Just follow your arrow wherever it points"

"Say what you think, love who you love, 'cause you just get so many trips 'round the sun"

"All kinds of magic all around us, it's hard to believe"

"We won't stop 'til we've seen 'em all"