The Best K-Dramas that will leave you wanting more

5 Korean Dramas, AKA K-Dramas, That I Would Recommend Watching

Calling all K-Drama lovers!

79
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmJwuBlARXn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1l2majhfhek8m

If you're interested in watching Korean Dramas, also known as K-Dramas, then you're in luck! Here are five recommendations of K-Dramas for you to watch!

1. 'Something in the Rain'

Drama Fever

This K-Drama is about a woman named Yoon Jin-A who reunites with her best friend's younger, Seo Joon-Hee as he comes back from working abroad. They soon fall in love but the thing is, Jin-A is in her mid 30's and Joon-Hee is in his 20's. Will they stay together forever? It's up to you to find out!

2. 'Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon'

Drama Fever

'Strong Girl Bong-Soon' is about a girl named Do Bong-Soon and she has superhuman powers! She also has a dream of creating a video game with herself as the main character. Soon she gets a job at a video game company called Ainsoft and he meets the CEO, Min-Hyuk. He starts having feelings for Bong-Soon but she happens to be madly in love with a police officer/detective, Detective Kook-Doo. Bong-Soon does everything she can with her powers but can she be able to save everyone? Even herself? Will she fall in love with Min-Hyuk? Watch and find out!

3. 'Hwarang'

Kraze Magazine

'Hwarang' is about an elite group of young men, known as Hwarang, who discover their passions, love and friendship in the turmoil of the Silla Kingdom. If you happen to know the K-Pop group BTS, Kim Taehyung is playing a role in this K-Drama known as Han Sung, with the other amazing actors! It's a drama you don't want to miss out!

4. 'The Bride of the Water God'

Drama Fever

This K-Drama is about a romance between a water god named Ha Baek and a and psychiatrist named So Ah. Soon, things start to become more complicated between them. This K-Drama with keep you wanting more!

5. 'My Only Love Song'

Google

'My Only Love Song' is about a woman named Song Soo-Jung and she is a super star, but she is aggressive and arrogant. She somehow travels back in time to the Goryeo era and meets On Dal. Will Soo-Song be able to go back to home in the future? It's available on Netflix!

If you ever want to chill and watch Korean Dramas, these will keep you entertained. Just sit back, grab a snack and enjoy these K-Dramas!

http://www.dailyedge.ie/tam-ireland-irish-tv-facts-1896057-Jan2015/