Jwoww, We Stand With You

Jwoww, We Stand With You

So many Americans believe that the person online, is the same person in 'real life.' The compassionate Roger that he portrays on Instagram, is not at the same as the manipulating Roger in person.

103
Jwoww, We Stand With You
Jwoww's Instagram I'm Not Heartless

In a recent Facebook post, I saw that Jennifer Farley's website has been completely taken over by a personal letter she wrote directly to her ex-husband Roger Matthews. The two have allegedly broken up over in 2018 due to some miscommunications and just simple 'not working out.'

Rodger has been posting the "truth diaries' on his Instagram talking about his failed relationship with Jenni.

He has been seen sobbing and breaking down when talking about his kids Mililani and Greyson.

But, wait this is just one video. Head over to his Instagram to see so many more.

Seems legit right? You want to cry for him right? Curse Jenni for doing this to a loving, kind-hearted father.

I mean, that's what I thought—Jenni explains that she "kept silent" because she explains that "[her] silence is their greater good." After you really ready Jenni's statement you can really see the dirty, abusive side of Rodger and how Jenni's actions and infamously 'dirty mouth' can be understood.

Scroll down- look at the hateful videos that Rodger recording with his son on his lap speaking about the 'smoking women' he cheated on her with.

She also posted her police reports—stating that he put his hands around her neck.

Picture of police report www.JenniFarley.com

I mean we know Jwoww as a bad bitch that can literally handle anything but have you seen Roger?

Anyway, of course, the couple is playing the ultimate blame game but, it seems as though the one who is dealing with this the most mature way is Jenni. Being silent through Rodger rants about her being this awful parent and crying to the world is one hell of a job to do. I know I couldn't could you?

Of course, this is affecting the children to some degree, and in Jenni's statement, she tells the world the Rodger has put his kids' life in danger multiple times- posting videos while driving and giving her gluten-allergy child pizza.

Are you ok, Roger?

In my opinion, and frankly, every women' opinion this Jenni is literally the baddest bitch I've ever come across.

No worries though because Roger, JUST posted another Instagram video about the "rant" that Jenni posted about him that is "erroneous" and has "many lies in it."

Yes, Roger, it is truly sad that it has come to this.

Just be a good dad OK? Forget the husband part.

Will Jenni respond again? My guesses are no. But, I hope that the two can work on a healthy co-parenting strategy for their children— no child should grow up having to see constant bickering like the two have put on their social media.

Good luck, Jwoww.