Justin Bieber Lashing Out At Morgan Stewart On Twitter Was Uncalled For

Lashing Out At Morgan Stewart On Twitter Made Justin Bieber Look Like A Baby, Baby, Baby

Ariana Grande invited Justin Bieber on stage for a quick "Sorry" cameo during her Coachella performance and watching it was a waste of time.

2693

You may know her from her stint on "The Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills," but Morgan Stewart is now a host of several shows featured on E!, including the show in the hot seat, "Nightly Pop." This show is basically a big celebrity round-up of what is going down in Hollywood at the moment.

To summarize the deets, during the Biebs' performance with Ariana Grande at weekend 2 of Coachella 2019 his song "Sorry" played with full backing vocal of his track with a faint echo of his voice over the music. On "Nightly Pop," Stewart said:

"No! Poor song started before him, OK. I did not realize it was going to be that bad! *laughs*"

I mean, she's not wrong. His real vocals started a good few seconds after the first verse.

The first time I watched him start singing, I actually cringed. Not because it sounded bad, but because you could NOT hear him and the lip syncing was so off!

After Morgan's surprised response to his performance, the Biebs took to Twitter to express his feelings on her reaction.

His complaints about her specific remarks continue in a thread of tweets. Ariana Grande made an appearance after JB's tweets to back him up saying that a lot of cameos sing with the original vocals and that they decided to do the performance 10 minutes before the show. Her tweets have since been deleted, shocker.

So, let's cut to the chase. Morgan Stewart had every right to say what she did. She is a TV personality and her job is literally to talk about the happenings in the famous world. If she would've said, "Yeah Justin Bieber sang over his own vocals, that's all," and moved on, where is the juiciness in that?!

And I'm sorry, but Justin, I could pull up a karaoke version of your song on YouTube right now. How hard could it have been to get the track with no vocals to sing with Ariana? Probably not very hard I'm guessing.

Also, let's talk about Morgan Stewart's cohosts who said a lot more provoking things about the performance and Justin's appearance than she did. One cohost, Hunter March, playfully remarked after the mention of Justin's new album, "Oh good, I can't wait to hear him not sing it."

I mean, that's just good television. And let's be honest, these TV personalities who are paid to discuss celeb deets say what they say thinking that the celebrities are not actually to watching it. They are there to entertain those who are not A-listers, sorry.

In Bieber's tweets, he said that they should be building people up and not tearing them down with criticism, but what in the hell type of show does that? Maybe Disney Channel, but come on now.

Does anyone else find Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande's responses a little counterintuitive? By calling someone out who is less famous than you on your MUCH LARGER platform really building people up? Is it really making the world a better place? I'm going to guess no.

As someone who works in media, I find the unfiltered remarks from Morgan Stewart to be spot on. I mean she is just saying what everyone else is thinking. Get over it, Justin.