20 Journal Prompts That Will Make You Dig Deep

These are hard and difficult questions that most people don't think about.

1001

This is for all my journal lovers out there. Here are some journal prompts that will make you dive deep, think about your emotions, and really have a heartfelt journal entry.

1. If you were alone in a room with a person who hurt you the most, what would you say?

2. What do you worry about the most? Should you even be worried about this?

3. Who is the person you loved most and why? What was so special about them?

4. Do you have a 'one that got away'? Who was it? Do you regret anything about your time with them?

5. If there was one thing that you could change about yourself, what would it be? What is one nonphysical thing you would change? Why do you want to change this?

6. If you could erase all of your memories and time with one person and make it as if you had never met them, who would it be? Why them?

7. Where is your comfort place? Is there a special reason why it's where it is?

8. Deep down, what do you fear the most in this world?

9. If you had to describe your life in one or two sentences, what would they be?

10. If you had to move somewhere you have never been to, where would it be and why?

11. If you had only three wishes to get whatever you want, what would they be?

12. Who are the people you are afraid of losing the most? Why did you choose them?

13. What is something that you have never told anyone before?

14. What helps calm you down or bring you peace when you are in your darkest place?

15. When were you in your darkest place, and why do you think it was there? Who/What helped bring you out of it?

16. If you could give your past self a piece of advice, what would it be? Why?

17. What day would you go back to if you could? Who would it be with? Where would it be? Why would it be that day?

18. What is your favorite quote and why?

19. If you could write a book on your life, what parts would you focus on?

20. What do you want your legacy to be?