Jordyn Tristan Scandal

We All Know A Jordyn Woods And I Just Don't Understand Why It's So Hard For Women To Respect Each Other

Jordyn might have been Kylie's best friend, but a huge part of being someone's friend is being able to respect and value their family.

185
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsyTj8kHKDu/

For those of you who may be behind on pop culture, don't keep up, or just live under a rock, the Kardashian Jenner clan constantly makes their way into various headlines every week. Usually, they're idiotic complaints about their outfits, describing how big a first birthday party was, or what lip kits are newly released. But this week, something different surfaced the internet. Tristan Thompson, Khloe Kardashian's baby daddy, was caught in yet, ANOTHER cheating scandal. This time with youngest sister Kylie Jenner's ride-or-die best friend, Jordyn Woods.

To anybody who knows the Kardashians, you'd know that Jordyn and Kylie are truly the dynamic duo who do everything together. Going on various vacations, releasing a collaboration makeup collection, and living together in Kylie's home. Talk about the ultimate blindside.

This isn't Tristan's first cheating scandal, either. He was caught cheating on Khloe Kardashian during her pregnancy of their now ten-month-old daughter, True. Khloe chose to look past this on focusing on what was best for her daughter's life. She valued that True had a relationship with Tristan, even after how poorly he treated Khloe. Khloe is someone who chooses to see the good in everyone else and knew that even though Tristan couldn't be a good partner, he would make a great dad.

Jordyn Woods has been an honorary member of the Kardashian-Jenner family, as she and Kylie have been friends for years now. She seemed like a loyal friend and even modeled for Khloe Kardashian's clothing line Good American during their debut line.

Unfortunately, we all know our very know Jordyn Woods, and some of us have experienced our own version of her. I just don't understand why it's too hard for women to respect each other. What Jordyn did is so unbelievably disrespectful to not only Khloe and Kylie but to the entire family. Especially since Jordyn saw how hard times were and how difficult the situation became when Tristan betrayed Khloe the first time. By being so close to their family, Jordyn saw first hand how upset everyone was and how the overall environment was different for their entire family. Clearly, she was fake with sympathy and didn't care since she showed no remorse by making out with him at a party.

As a woman, if you know another woman is in a relationship, what gives you the right to go mess around in a situation that you damn well know you don't belong in? As a decent human being, how do you possibly do that to your best friend and their family? Jordyn might have been Kylie's best friend, but a huge part of being someone's friend is being able to respect and value their family.