15 John Mayer Lyrics To Use As Your Next Instagram Caption

They're probably better than anything your favorite country artist ever sang.

5440

John Mayer will always remain relevant, and there's no reason you shouldn't be following him on Instagram even if it's just for his hilarious Insta stories.

But if his own Instagram isn't enough for you, it's probably time to step it up and use John Mayer lyrics for your next Instagram caption.

1. "Pain throws your heart to the ground. Love turns the whole thing around."

-"Heart Of Life"

2. "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young, So I play the numbers game to find a way to say that life has just begun."

-"Stop This Train"

3. "Who says I can't be free, From all of the things that I used to be, Rewrite my history, Who says I can't be free?"

-"Who Says"

4. "Cause a little bit of summer's what the whole year's all about."

-"Wildfire"

5. "Now we see everything that's going wrong, With the world and those who lead it, We just feel like we don't have the means, To rise above and beat it"

-"Waiting On The World To Change"

6. "And I'll be dreamin' of the next time we can go into another serotonin overflow."

-"Love On The Weekend"

7. "When my loneliness is through, I'm gonna find another you."

-"I'm Gonna Find Another You"

8. "We have the feeling like we were floating, We never noticed where time was going."

-"On The Way Home"

9. "I just found out there's no such thing as the real world, just a lie you've got to rise above."

-"No Such Thing"

10. "I don’t remember you looking any better."

-"Who Says"

11. "Did you know that you could be wrong, and swear to be right? Some people have been known to do it all their lives."

-"Shadow Days"

12. "It's not a silly little moment, it's not the storm before the calm."

-"Slow Dancing In A Burning Room"

13. "I'm in repair, I'm not together, but I'm getting there."

-"In Repair"

14. "The kind of clarity that only comes to me on Sunday's shine."

-"Everything Is Not Broken"

15. "No, it won't all go the way, it should, But I know the heart of life is good."

-"Heart Of Life"