7 Reasons Joey Tribbiani Is Basically Just A Girl On Her Period

7 Reasons Joey Tribbiani Is Basically Just You On Your Period

From his eating habits to his occasional need for emotional support.

1050

Everyone loves Joey Tribbiani.

He's the lovable goofball we all need in our lives. And if you're a true "Friends" fan, you know that there are a few personality traits that are "classic Joey," some of which might remind you of yourself during a certain time of the month.

Actually, if you think about it, you may share more with the Doctor Drake Ramoray actor than you previously thought.

1. He eats constantly.

Give me cheese. ALL of the cheese. And chocolate. ALL of the chocolate.

2. He's Sensitive

Joey is an emotional person. He feels things strongly, which is why we love him.

And though it is often an exaggerated stereotype used in society, and symptoms vary for every woman, when you're on your period, you are more prone to reacting to things emotionally.

3. He feels bloated on occasion.

Ugh. We all know that feeling.

4. He needs a nap.

Or coffee.

5. He's sexually charged.

You know it's true.

6. He can be unreasonable.

I don't know about you, but I can be pretty stubborn when I'm on my period.

7. He just needs a hug.

And sometimes, you just need some support from those you love.