Joe Keery's band Post Animal Animal drop's next month

This is the second cast member (Finn Wolfhard as Mike) from Stranger Things, being musical talent and reaching in the music world.
473

Joe Keery, better known as Steve Harrington, his band Post Animal is will be releasing their debut album When I Think of You in a Castle.

The Chicago bandmates release out their single on February titled “Ralphie,” bring the blends of pop-rock’n roll and psychedelic rock, which Keery play guitar and vocals.

With Keery’s recent success with the Netflix sci-fi show Stranger Things, the band has stated he will not be touring with the band and will not be an active member.

Originally six members, without Keery, it is now consisting of two guitarist Javi Reyes, Matt Williams (Keery being the third), Wes Toledo on drums, Dalton Allison on bass and multi-instrumentalist Jake Hirshland (guitar and keyboard).

It’s unfortunate for fans that they will not be able to see Keery’s wavy, wild hair rocking out with the rest, since pulling off their recordings for their album. It’s also possible Keery place a potential variable for the band’s album debut and tour.

Post Animal’s will be released under Polyvinyl Records and will be out on April 20th.

At the bottom have a listen to latest single “Ralphie,” and their latest tour dates.

To pre-order the album click here

4/18 - Milwaukee, WI @ Cactus Club
4/19 - Bloomington, IN @ The Bishop
4/20 - Ann Arbor, MI @ Blind Pig
4/21 - Columbus, OH @ The Basement
4/27 - Chicago, IL @ Lincoln Hall
4/28 - Madison, WI @ High Noon Saloon
5/2 - Columbia, MO @ Cafe Berlin
5/3 - Louisville, KY @ Zanzabar
5/04 - Nashville, TN @ The High Watt
5/6 - Atlanta, GA @ Shaky Knees Festival
5/24 - Cleveland Heights, OH @ Grog Shop
5/25 - Toronto, ON @ Smiling Buddha
5/26 - Montreal, QC @ Casa Del Popolo
5/29 - Allston, MA @ Great Scott
5/30 - Brooklyn, NY @ Rough Trade
5/31 - Philadelphia, PA @ Johnny Brenda’s
6/2 - Washington, DC @ Union Stage
6/4 - Richmond, VA @ Strange Matter
6/5 - Carrboro, NC @ Cat’s Cradle Back Room
6/6 - Asheville, NC @ Mothlight
6/9 - Manchester, TN @ Bonnaroo Music Festival
6/11 - Dallas, TX @ Club Dada
6/14 - Phoenix, AZ @ Valley Bar
6/15 - Los Angeles, CA @ Bootleg Theater
6/16 - Santa Ana, CA @ Constellation Room
6/17 - San Diego, CA @ Soda Bar
6/18 - Santa Cruz, CA @ The Catalyst Atrium
6/19 - San Francisco, CA @ Cafe du Nord
6/21 - Portland, OR @ Doug Fir Lounge
6/22 - Vancouver, BC @ Fox Cabaret
6/23 - Seattle, WA @ Barboza
6/26 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Kilby Court
6/28 - Denver, CO @ Lost Lake Lounge
6/29 - Omaha, NE @ Slowdown Front Room
6/30 - Minneapolis, MN @ 7th Street Entry