Joe Biden Is Officially The Democratic Candidate, So Remember To Go Out And Vote

Settling for Biden > the alternative.

8

As of yesterday at the Democratic National Convention, Joe Biden is officially the Democratic candidate for the 2020 election. Many people have mixed feelings about Biden and I share those concerns as well. But, I hold one pivotal truth above all else: he knows how to run a country. He has the experience, as a Delaware Senator and as a Vice President for eight years. There are a lot of people that wanted Bernie Sanders and I agree. Sanders' policies align most closely with my beliefs as well. But I know that he is not the answer. Please DO NOT write his name in. The same thing happened in 2016 and look at the monster in the White House now. Don't take away votes from Joe Biden. Yes, we are #settlingforbiden.

For example, if we want to increase healthcare coverage for everyone, especially during a pandemic, Biden is the answer. He has vowed to uphold the Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare).

This is just one example, but here's Biden's official platform. Check it out for yourself.

Simply put, Biden is the answer because Trump is not.

We are not just voting for Joe Biden. We are voting for Kamala Harris as our next VP. We are voting for his cabinet that can effectuate real change. We are voting for the next Supreme Court Justice when a seat becomes vacated. Joe Biden will put Democrats in office and it will swing our country back to the center, instead of the right taking control during the Trump administration.

If we want to restore the presidency and America's standing in the world, because let's face it, the country is the laughingstock of the world, Joe Biden is the answer on November 4th.

Register to vote here, if you haven't already.

Vote early. Vote for Biden. Lives are at stake.