I Caught the JoBros' Love Bug..

I Caught The JoBro's Lovebug, And I Really Don't Want To Catch It Again

With all the Jonas Brothers officially cuffed, my heart is distraught and I feel like their love songs were a lie.

48

Nick said, "Finally found the missing part of me." And it wasn't me. Joe was speechless, over the edge, breathless and let me tell you, that it wasn't over me. Nick recently tied the knot with Priyanka and Joe is engaged to be married and Kevin has been married, (but did anyone really find Kevin to be the favorite Jonas Brother? Didn't think so.)

Now, before One Direction kiddos, was the Jonas Brothers. They were thriving, they were that band, and they are brothers, what more could you ask for? And if you were anything like me when you were 9,10,11, you were obsessed with the JoBro's. Joe was my favorite, I had everything JoBro's related and even saw those boys THREE times in concert. After hearing that Nick and Joe were engaged? My heart was shattered. My pre-teen self-was throwing a tantrum and screaming "that should be me". But, unfortunately, it wasn't me, it was two women that are far more beautiful than I'll ever be.

Jonas Brothers - Lovebugwww.youtube.com

Nick and Priyanka's wedding(s) were absolutely gorgeous, honestly, a dream come true. A literal fairytale wedding, some could say. Both weddings honored both Nick's culture and Priyanka's culture, which is very common for to-be-married couples to honor two weddings that'll display both cultures and beliefs. But, they agreed that the Hindu wedding was much more beautiful as it was much more spiritual. Every family member on each side all had a special role as well. Nick's brothers stood as groomsman, with Joe being the best man and they even had their bass guitarist Greg Garbowsky standing in the party. In Priyanka's party, Kevin's wife Danielle and Joe's fiancé Sophie were alongside Chopra as well as some film producers and even her manager. I cannot wait to see where their honeymoon is, because if it's anywhere like where their wedding was held, it's going to be beautiful.

https://binged.it/2rlt2OG

Joe is next in line to get married, and that's the engagement that really felt like someone took my heart out of my chest and threw it on the ground before stomping on it. I was always a Joe girl at heart; I even had a damn blanket with his face on it (It currently sits in my closet just for the memories). He is engaged to Sophie Turner, who is a star on GOT (Game of Thrones), which I personally don't watch because I feel it's really nerdy, but I guess she's a big star there. Joe had popped the question less than a year into their relationship. I guess they really wanted to get those purity rings off their fingers.

Someone leaked the save the date box that Joe and Sophie were sending out to their guests and it looks like they're getting married sometime in 2019 in France. Honestly? Goals. I wish I could have a destination wedding, but, I'm only 20, so me getting married isn't really in the picture yet. (Let me find a boyfriend, then I'll let you know how that goes.) I am thinking they're gonna get married in Paris, as it is the city of love and maybe have their reception at the Eiffel Tower? That would be adorable and romantic.

Kevin's already been married, and I feel bad for Kevin as no one really paid attention to his relationship with his wife, Danielle. Kevin was the least-liked Jonas Brother; I don't think I ever saw a Kevin stan cherishing the ground he walks on.

I can't wait to see Joe and Sophie's wedding, because I know it's going to be just as extravagant as Nick and Priyanka's. Those Jo Bros really can throw a wedding and all I can say is, the love bug bit but decided to give off a nasty infection to the fans instead of allowing one of them to fall for the Jonas Brothers.