Jeffree-Star-Approved Makeup Gifts

If you're looking for a great makeup gift for your girlfriend or your makeup loving friend, "Jeffree Star Approved" is the highest honor any palette, brush, or lipstick can receive. It's basically the Caldecott Medal for makeup.

1. The Norvina Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills

www.ulta.com

"The Norvina Palette Slays!" -Jeffree Star (2018)

3. The Royal Peach Palette by Kylie Cosmetics

cdn.shopify.com

Most makeup from Kylie Cosmetics is Jeffree Star Approved and I'm totally here for it

4. Holographic Stick by Milk Makeup 

www.milkmakeup.com

This product comes in a mini size as well as a full size and is perfect for the girl that loves going to raves.

5. Metallic Eye and Lip Crayon 3 piece sets by Fenty Beauty

www.fentybeauty.com

Yes... These are sickening. Don't sleep on these! Especially for your New Years look.

6. Stunna Lip Paint by Fenty Beauty

www.fentybeauty.com

This product was so beautiful on Jeffree. It might seem like a risk to wear a black lip, but there are plenty of other color options on the Fenty website.

Storybook Cosmetics x Mean Girls Burn Book Storybook Palette

cdn.shopify.com

Another Mean Girls product is Jeffree Star approved... Duh!

Storybook Cosmetics Wizardry and Witchcraft Eyeshadow Palette Storybook

cdn.shopify.com

If you're less of a Regina George and more of a Hermione Granger, this eyeshadow palette should deliver.

Liquid Velvet Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick by Ciate London 

cdn.shopify.com

This is one of the least expensive products on this list and it still delivers.

Skin Frost in Peach Goddess by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

cdn.shopify.com

You cannot go wrong with a Jeffree Star product, because of course, his products have to be approved by him. These Highlighters are honestly so sickening and his handiwork has not gone unnoticed. Give the gift of a blinding, Jeffree Star approved, highlight this holiday season.