Jason Wu's Recent Runway Show's Models All Wore Maybelline

Jason Wu's Recent Runway Show's Models All Wore Maybelline — Get The Look On A SERIOUS Budget

Created solely with the Maybelline New York line, you'll get a glimpse of makeup done the Empire State way.

6939
Maybelline

As a makeup artist who is always looking for bargain, good quality makeup, I can confidently say that Maybelline's New York line exceeds any high expectations I set. With only five steps and seven products, you can achieve the makeup looks rocked by models for one of the biggest fashions shows in the industry.

The direct makeup artist, Erin Parsons, also shared her statement about the makeup saying, "When you're on vacation, you don't really wear much makeup. We applied Maybelline New York Super Stay Matte Ink Coffee Edition in Espresso Enthusiast and Chai Genius sinve the models had to wear masks following application, and we knew that the makeup would not move."

You've heard it now from two makeup artists — one of which is an artist for major fashion shows: these products are worth the money.

1. Face

Erin first started by applying Maybelline New York Super Stay Coverage Foundation to the skin for an even look. After that, she applied Maybelline New York Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush in the color Nude Burn. After that, she put on Maybelline New York City Bronzer to the nose and cheekbones for a subtle glow.

2. Freckles

Erin then used Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink Coffee Edition in Espresso Enthusiast and Chai Genius to create the look of faux freckles. To apply the look, she took a flat bristle brush, dipped it in the product, and gently flicked them onto the face.

3. Brows

Erin then groomed the eyebrows by taking the Maybelline New York Brow Ultra Slim Defining Pencil and brushed the eyebrow hair upwards, filing in the arches, as well.

4. Eyes

Next, Erin coated only the top lashes in Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara in Clear.

5. Lip

Lastly, Erin applied Maybelline New York Baby Lips Repairing Lip Balm in the color, Quenched, to complete the look.

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.