22 Times Jason Momoa Was The Most Attractive Man On Earth, Land Or Sea

But really it's all of the time.

2013

Jason Momoa recently started a Youtube channel to document his life while on tour and just everyday things he gets to experience. If you haven't watched any of them. I HIGHLY suggest you do. Not only do you get to see the behind the scenes, but you get a sense for who the true Jason is. Every moment that I have spent watching his videos, I have found him to be the most attractive man on this earth but not just for his looks, for his compassion, his voice, him being unapologeticly him, and these special moments caught on camera.

1. When he shaved his beard and smiled like a little kid.

Not only is this a different look for him than he has had in years, he did it to raise awareness for our trash problem. A man that's hot and for a cause, I'll take two please!

2. When he takes the time to climb with his kids

3. When we realized he was one of the few men who understood how and why women twist their hair in a towel

4. When we realized being a dad will always come first to him

5. His Ohana is everything

6. When he made the mundane task of signing autographs hot because he did it shirtless

7. When he took a nice long soak in a marble bathtub while drinking a Guinness

8. When he went out and played the ukulele for his fans who were waiting in line to see him

9. When he found his Aquaman billboard in New York

10. When he did the Haka for us and showed us his oh so dreamy muscles

11. When you realized he taught it to his kids

12. This iconic look

13. When you realize he helped organizer a separate L.A. premier for friends and family who couldn't go to the big one. AND he brought in families who lost everything in the fires.

14. When he, a 6'4", 214 pound man, cried in public

15. When he jumped on the bed like a little kid

16. When he gave some serious creds to the doubles for Aquaman

17. When he let all of the children of the Boys & Girls club give him the leis they made for him *he also raised $22k for them*

16. When he went surfing with his friends and family back home

19. When he got 22 of his family members together at 7 am for breakfast at his favorite spot in Iowa

20. When he made sure he went and spent time with his grandma

21. When he was like a kid in a candy store at the Harley Davidson museum and factory

22. When we got graced with a shirtless climb