20 Of The Best 'Mean' James Spann Tweets From Snowmaggedon 2019

The only people happy with this forecast were the grocery stores that sold out of milk and bread.

1638
James Spann

As many of you probably already know, pretty much every meteorologist in the state was forecasting snow for January 29, 2019. And as soon as the word "snow" is even whispered in the state of Alabama, widespread panic erupts. People buy milk and bread as if their lives depend on it. Schools and workplaces close down.

Events get canceled, and everyone basically forgets how to function. However, it has been proven time and time again that no weather forecast is 100% accurate, and sometimes they're just dead wrong. Unfortunately, that usually means a lot of angry tweets directed at James Spann, who during forecast fails such as this one apparently becomes the only meteorologist in the world to have ever been wrong. Here are the tweets #Snowmaggedon2019 has brought us so far:

Meteorological geniuses came out of the woodworks.

People made football comparisons ALL...

...DAY...

...LONG.

Some people were so upset, they had to tweet multiple times.

This Twitter user did not have a good "snow" day.

Some people blamed James for their inability to trust...

Others "just wanted to talk" about the forecast fail...

Some even accused him of being a straight up liar.

His work ethic was compared to that of the great Ron Swanson.

And his undeniable resemblance to this infamous meme guy was pointed out in the funniest way possible.

People had A LOT of questions for James...

..And some even encouraged others to tweet him their frustrations. After all, he does control the weather. 

There was even a conspiracy theory that James makes a profit from the panic caused by his mention of the word "snow."

It was pretty popular too.

People decided that James is only to be trusted when tornadoes are involved. 

Even The Ostrich had to get in on the fun.

James Spann? More like James Scam.

But at the end of the day, a lot of people came to James's defense too.

No matter how many times the forecast turns out to be wrong, we can't NOT listen to James. Without him, the south would be in big trouble when it comes to weather.