The Top 4 Reasons To Never Skip A Class Again
Education

It's really not that hard.

44
https://www.pexels.com/photo/adults-chairs-colleagues-company-515166/

From the beginning of freshman year, I never really thought "I'm gonna try to never skip class." It wasn't that big of a deal to me if I did, but when I got to the end of my first semester and never skipped a class, I thought I would try to keep it going. And here I am, over halfway through my second semester of freshman year and I have still never skipped a class.

1. What else better do you have to do?

https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-sleeping-935777/

Watch Netflix? Sleep? Seriously, you can always do those things later. Just grab your laptop and a coffee and go to class. Even if you do end up online shopping while you're there, at least it's better than online shopping at home in your bed. By just being there, you're almost guaranteed to retain some information.

2. It makes you feel better.

https://www.pexels.com/photo/man-in-red-crew-neck-sweatshirt-photography-941693/

Honestly though, you feel good when you go to class. Even if it gets boring at times, at least you accomplished something and were productive by going.

3. You or your parents are paying for them.

https://www.pexels.com/photo/1-us-bank-note-47344/

When you actually sit back and think about, not going to class is basically like throwing money away. Imagine going to Starbucks and buying a drink and then immediately throwing it in the trash. Well, not going to class is the same way, except a lot more expensive. Since you are paying to be there, you might as well go.

4. You'll do better on tests/assignments.

https://unsplash.com/photos/OQMZwNd3ThU

I know this is the obvious one, but you really will. You know those people that never show up to class except on test days? They usually don't end up doing well on tests or even in the class overall. Even if your professor puts the powerpoints online, there's bound to be some information said in class that you will miss if you don't go. Also, if your professor gives pop quizzes, that's reason enough to go.

And if you really are sick or have something important come up, it's okay to not go. Just make sure you talk to your professors or someone in your class to see what you missed. But, other than that, just go to class. Your GPA will thank you.