It’s Okay To Miss Them, Even When You’re Not Together

Don't stay sad forever.

15

For all the girls that miss a certain someone in their life. You're not alone on that. But the feeling of missing someone isn't just a feeling that you seem to get over right away.

When you truly miss someone that you truly truly care about, you start to feel things that you normally don't. I know for a fact that your mind and your heart feel the complete opposite. When you know that you care about the person that you miss, it's not just a feeling like you miss one of your best friends. It's a feeling of missing everything about them. You miss their sense of style, their face, their voice, and even the littlest things remind you of them. It could be your favorite song, a movie, or even just random strangers that you see out on the street. This is for anyone who feels withdrawal from that person. I know for a fact that feeling is all too familiar. A feeling that also seems too familiar is the feeling of hope and sometimes being scared. You constantly ask yourself if they miss you back. It's not a regular feeling.

You're constantly thinking about them no matter what, and you always want to know what they're doing at each given time of the day. I'm here to let you know that it's okay to miss them. I guarantee to you that they're not going to stay too far away forever. You will be with them again, even though it feels like forever. It's annoying to keep waiting and waiting, but it's always worth the wait.