It’s Okay To Change

It’s Okay To Change

Things change, people change, and that's okay.

7
It’s Okay To Change
Pintrest

Change can be a wonderful, but scary thing. Some people have a hard time accepting change, while others embrace change openly. Your ability to change shows your ability to grow. Richard Branson once said "Every success story is a tale of constant adaptation, revision, and change."

Changing can be shown in multiple different ways. You can change your appearance, way of life, mindset, job, home, and etc. There is no perfect timeline or equation for change. Change is inevitable, and although it's scary, it can be one of the most wonderful things that could ever happen to you.

A lot of people don't like to step out of their comfort zone, and that's why a lot of people fear change. What a lot of people learn though, is that you cannot grow where you are comfortable. Stepping out of your comfort zone and being open to the changes in your life can open up many doors in our life. You can discover new places, learn new things about yourself, meet new people, find the love of your life, find new hobbies. Changing can open a new door of endless possibilities for you.

With that being said, change can also bring in some criticism. I've had a lot of people come up to me and say "You've really changed" in a snarky tone. So what? Change is good. Who wants to be stuck in the same place, with the same people, with the same attitude. Changing is okay. It's okay to change your view points, it's okay to change your attitudes, it's to outgrow people, it's okay to change. New experiences will bring about changes in you, and that is totally valid. No one has the right to tell you not to change or grow because they're uncomfortable with it or because they don't like it. The more you change and grow, the closer you are to becoming the best you possible. No one should hinder your inner growth.

People stay the same because they are comfortable. Those people are the ones that never step out of their comfort zones. They miss multiple opportunities to change and grow because of their own personal fears. I'm here to tell you that even though it can be scary, it is also necessary. If you want to change, then I say go for it. You are the master of your life, and no one else has the ability to control you. Don't let fear stop you from gaining new experiences. Change is okay, wonderful even. It brings you closer to the best version of yourself.

Staying the same never made anyone happy. When you're ready to take that first step, then go for it. You can't avoid change, you either embrace it and grow or you run from it and stay in the same place you've always been.

Change is like a roller coaster. It can be scary, fast, filled with fear and anticipation, but at the end, you realize it was worth it.