It's Just A Bad Day Not A Bad Life

It's Just A Bad Day Not A Bad Life

Life may seem hard right now but it only gets better from here

45
It's Just A Bad Day Not A Bad Life

Life isn't always easy. For some, it may appear to be easy, while others their lives may appear to be the hardest thing ever. But, the way life is for an individual all depends on their perspective and how they perceive the things that happen to them in life. I promise even though it may seem like it right now, the world is not against you; you are your only enemy, and to get back life, all you have to do is fight.

Bad things happen. They cannot be stopped. You may get your heartbroken, lose your job, or lose a loved one. These things happen, and they don't just happen to you, these things are happening to everyone everywhere. But if you don't let your emotions process appropriately and in a healthy manner, your life isn't going to get better. In fact, it's probably going to feel like your life has gotten a million times worse. This leads to the ultimate question, how do I fight for life, how do I process my emotions so that I can keep living?

For some of us, we grew up learning effective coping mechanisms that help us move on after we go through something that may appear to be the worst possible scenario. While others of us may suffer from things like depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, or any other mental illness that makes coping more difficult. But no matter if you have learned effective coping mechanisms or have a mental illness, the most important thing you need to fight for life is a support system.

A support system could literally mean anything. It doesn't have to be your family or close friends. If those are the people you are close to, I recommend leaning on them and letting them be your support system. But, if you're not close to them or can't fully trust them, who do you turn to? Believe it or not, there are people out there who feel the same way you do, and there's support groups, blogs, chatrooms, and all of these resources to help you. The most important thing to do before getting involved in any of these groups is to speak to a licensed professional to find something out there that's best for you. I promise there are people out there who care about you and want to help you, you just have to find them and be open to the help they are offering you.
Whatever you do, no matter how bad you feel, do not stop trying to live your life. Do not lay down and become a shell of a person, you have to get up and fight. Life is funny. We try our absolute hardest to control the outcomes of our lives, but the thing is, we have no idea what is going to happen to us. Is this scary? Absolutely it is more than frightening. It's terrifying. Just because someone broke your heart doesn't mean that's not your person. It may just be the right person but the wrong time. Just because a loved one past away doesn't mean you need to stop living your own life. These are all sad things they really are, and you have every right to be sad about them. But why turn yourself into a zombie and stop living? All your doing is hurting yourself and the people around you, and that's not fair. You have to get up, you have to fight for yourself, and you have to do it for yourself.

In my experience, I have gotten so down on myself and depressed and feel like life is the absolute worst because of the things I have done. I have said some things and done some things in life. I fully regret doing. But I already did it. I can't make time travel and undo what I have done. So why should I lay around all day feeling worthless and depressed when what's done is done? The answer is I shouldn't, I should be up fighting for myself fighting for what I want in life instead of doing absolutely nothing. Just because you have done regrettable bad things in life does not mean you are a terrible person. It means your human. You have made mistakes, and the only real way to fix them is to get up and fight for life fight for you because you deserve it.

I know it's hard right now, but I promise it will eventually get better. Life is crazy, but it's also short. You cant let your emotions rule your life. You have to make changes to get the things you want out of life, or they're never going to happen. I lost my boyfriend, my best friend, from not being able to process my emotions and turned myself into a shell of who I once was. I did it no one else did but me, and I want him back into my life, and the only way that is going to happen is if I get up and I fight for me to prove that I am a better person. Find that thing you want in life and get up and fight for it. If I can do it, I know for a fact you can do it too. It's not easy, and it won't happen overnight, but whatever you do, do not give up on you.