Islam: The Most Dangerous Religion

Islam: The Most Dangerous Religion

Islam is the Most Dangerous Religion

12842
Islam: The Most Dangerous Religion
A BLOG FOR GETHSEMANE LUTHERAN CHURCH

All religions hold some pretty terrible beliefs within them, but none are more gruesome and widely accepted than those of Islam.

Sharia law is the code of ethics in the Islamic faith that comes from the word of Muhammad and it, as a legal system is exceptionally broad with legal codes regulating not only public behavior but also private behavior and even private beliefs. There is no legal system in the world today that is more intrusive and restrictive, especially against women.

Now, I know what you’re thinking, “Not all Muslims practice Sharia Law.”

Look, I get it. I do not think we should avoid Muslims simply because their religious law thinks that I deserve to die for countless reasons. If the Islamic laws were to be enforced on me I would receive one death sentence on account of being an atheist, at least three death sentences on account of this article, and probably a few more that I don’t even know about. I am terrified of the idea of Islamic law becoming the law of any land, but I am not afraid of Muslims.

There is a difference between what is written in a book and what a person believes in.

I cannot stress this enough that when I say “something has to be done” I do not mean that something has to be done about Muslims I mean something has to be done about Islam, we need to find a way to teach people that Islam is dangerous as it is right now without ostracizing Muslims.

Here is a short list of laws enforced under sharia law.

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand

• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.

• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.

• Criticizing or denying Allah, the god of Islam is punishable by death.

• A Muslim who leaves the Islamic faith is punishable by death.

• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.

• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.

• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is nine years old.

• Girls' clitoris should be cut

• A woman can have one husband, who can have up to four wives; Muhammad can have more.

• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.

• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to a divorce.

• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over six years of age or when they exceed it.

• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.

• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).

• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.

• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.

• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).

• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.

• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".

• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

This small list barely scratches the surface of the horrifying laws included in the Islamic faith.

The Islamic faith either needs to be seriously updated or it needs to go away.

Most religions have held some pretty gruesome beliefs, but they have updated themselves, however slowly. The same must happen with Islam, it is truly behind the times and I for one do not believe that we should sit here and claim that this religion is no different than all the rest. It is different, it is more brutal, it is more dangerous, and something has to be done.