iPhone SE Cases Bound To Be Your Hottest Summer Accessory

These 11 Best iPhone SE Cases Are Bound To Be Your Hottest Accessory This Season

There's something out their for every taste!

1910
iPhone cases in a circle

With a new phone comes great responsibility: Do not break it! And the best way to do that is with a case. However, picking a case can be a challenge. No need to fret, I am here to help break down some of the best cases for the new iPhone SE 2020. Honestly, I think it's going to be impossible to choose!

For a floral, feminine look

Cute floral phone case

Amazon

As "Amazon's Choice" for the cutest iPhone SE 2020 case, this particular case comes in a number of patterns, so everyone should be able to find something they love if their goal is to be cute and trendy!

For the most protection

Best Buy

This Otterbox Defender case is one of the most protective cases out there. I love this purple hue it comes in for the iPhone SE!

For the most functional feel

Wallet and phone case combination

Amazon

This two-in-one phone case is both a wallet and a phone case that can be attached for convenience via built-in magnets or detached for easy phone conversations. How innovative!

For the person who loves a good PopSocket

Otterbox + PopSockets

Amazon

This sleek and simple case is from Otterbox and has a PopSockets brand PopSocket attached to the back of the case for extra gripping support.

For a chic marble look

White and gold marble phone case

Amazon

Marble phone cases have become incredibly popular over the years, so there are many options. This specific case clocks in as "Amazon's Choice" for an iPhone SE 2020 marble phone case.

For a bold floral pattern

Floral Otterbox Phone Cas

Amazon

There are SO many floral phone cases to choose from! This one just so happens to be my favorite though because of the navy background and the fact that it's an Otterbox, so you know your phone is going to be safe and sound.

For a custom case

Phone case customized with name

Etsy

This Etsy creator has developed a phone case design that can be customized with your name and the color of your choice. The best part? The case is eco-friendly!

For the glitter lover

Glitter phone case

Amazon

This glitter liquid phone case is giving me all the chill vibes. Between the calming colors and the ever-moving glitter in the case, playing with your phone means hours of relaxation.

For a unique shape

Rectangular, geometric phone case

Amazon

OK, there's a lot to take in with this phone case. First of all, it has a unique geometric texture to it so it's going to feel funky (in a good way).

But even cooler than that, the case is shaped like a rectangle. This COMPLETELY changes the essence of an iPhone and will make your iPhone SE super unique!

For a trippy pattern

Watercolor phone case

Amazon

I am OBSESSED with the pattern on this case! I love how vibrant the colors are and how they all go together so nicely. This is one of my favorites for sure!

For protection against water

Waterproof phone case

Amazon

This 4.5 star case will protect your phone from moisture, whether you're doing outdoor sports or just spill a glass at the table (which, to be honest, is probably what most of us are more likely to do).