Internet VoIP Business Phone System

Internet VoIP Business Phone System

What is a VoIP phone?

35
Voip Business Phone

VoIP phone systems are basically virtual phones that allow integrated unified communication across multiple channels via single IP connection.

New Age Networks is one of the eminent Business Phone number provider USA agency that gives you these business phone numbers for this VOIP phones so that you can enjoy the experience of virtual phone globally and elevate your business at comparatively lower cost. So what are you waiting for? Hire our Business Phone Provider Agency with its professional team to serve your business needs.

How to convert your traditional PBX to VoIP?

Our technical professional will help you upgrade your prior Traditional phone systems to VoIP by using a Session Initiated Protocol, known as a SIP Trunk without any additional hardware's and devices which makes the process cost efficient and manageable. This will entirely transform your business experience.

What are the Benefits of using VoIP phones over Traditional PBX phone for Your Business?

Cost Efficient

When it comes to traditional phone service, a business incurs massive initial investments as compared to VoIP system. Onsite PBX installations are a costly as it involves the PBX hardware and other devices & setups needed to operate it. VoIP internet service also enables businesses to cut their expenses such as taxes, repair and maintenance fees by offering them smart subscription plans that best suits the size of their business.

Full Duplex Experience:

VoIP phone systems gives a full duplex experience to your enterprise by allowing integrated communication incorporating both voice and data on the same channel. This will elevate your communication modes and experience for both your employees and customers.

Easy Transition:

Traditional PBX systems are outdated due to their limited access. However, you can still transit your traditional phone systems in to VoIP phone with the help of SIP trunks. This process is easier to manage with no additional hardware or devices required which automatically cuts down any additional costing/investment.

Cheaper Call Rates:

Calls are cheaper compared to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) or the traditional circuit-switched telephone network by a stretch.

Integrated Communication

Internet VoIP phone services offer you integrated communication over a single IP which means now you can have access over multiple channels around the globe. You can transfer your data/files while at the same time communicate your business plans via video/conference calls conveniently.

Remote Access

Remote access is one of the other advantages of using VoIP phones as it allows its user to reach anywhere in the world with no tme bondage. Your employees can now work from home and there will be no lag in your working environment. These VoIP phone systems with their smart & user friendly add on features like call waiting, auto-attendant, instant video calling, conference calling etc. revolutionize your working environment.

A typical business can save $11,000 per person per year by merely letting them work from home 50% of the time, according to a recent analysis by Global Workplace Analytics.

Increased Productivity.

In an increasingly mobile workforce, adaptive working environment with remote accessibility allows your business to be flexible. Mobile employees can stay productive regardless of their location which in turn increase their productivity and bolster your overall business revenue.

[The State of Work Productivity Report revealed 65% of full-time employees are of the view that a remote work schedule would bolster productivity.]

Ensures Secure Business Networking

These VoIP business phone systems are safer in data handling than the traditional phone systems. It provides end to end encryption while maintain secure operations and plans against any expected threats.