Instagram Stories VS. Snapchat Stories: Which Picture You Usually See

Let's be honest, Snapchat is weird place and you never know what you're going to see.

43

Instagram and Snapchat are two of the biggest social media platforms. Both contain a thing referred to as a story. You can post videos or pictures on your stories for all of your followers to see. However, there are differences between the two.

1. Instagram Story - Do I want ALL of these people to see this?

So, you have something you want to share, but it's a little weird. You're trying to decide if it should go on Instagram or not. This, this picture right here, definitely should NOT go on my Instagram story.

2. Snapchat Story - Alright, this seems like a better place to post.

You probably post something you only want your friends to see rather than people of people you know. Let's be honest, Snapchat is a weird place and you never know what you're going to see.

3. Instagram Story - "Happy," "birthday," "to," "my," "best friend"

I have never once seen this on Snapchat.

4. Snapchat Story - "Lol, *Ashley* is slam-dunk drunk again."

Personally, I have seen too many snaps of people who are having a little too much fun.

5. Instagram Story - Look at the sunset!!

Typical post for Insta.

6. Snapchat Story - *No idea what is happening*

Self explanatory.

7. Instagram Story - Happy moments

Hanging with pals!! Fun times!! Whatever else you want!!

8. Snapchat Story - "A glimpse of what life looks like with....."

I do it all the time. I'll post a conversation with my brother because I think it's hilarious, but I would never put it on Instagram.

9. Instagram Story - Multiple text

On Instagram, you have the ability to put multiple blocks of text.

10. Snapchat Story - You can type multiple lines, but you can't split it up

On Snapchat, you do not have that luxury.

11. Instagram Story - You can't swipe up unless you have 10k followers

Why????

12. Snapchat Story - You CAN swipe up!

Thank you, Snap! You're the real MVP.

In conclusion, Instagram and Snapchat stories are quite different. It's up to you to decide your favorite.